alqudra dunes

azma

[quote=hamzahng;44003]@azma, but you can use it to help you go to the camp, just tell her that friday afternoon you will go shopping with her in exchange to camp as @ZaheR mentioned. Also why are you not considering the bachelor's advises. they are good advises. trust me I am helping you.[/quote]
Bachelor are inexperienced and most of the time they don't know anything about women behaviour
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] - just bring her! Tell her that female crew want to meet her. And NO LYING!
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Azma,
Just tell her the truth "some Aliens are coming to attack earth Thursday night, you and your friends from ALMOST 4X4 are in a mission to defend earth and humans vs Aliens" just the truth
Happy camping

[quote=azma;43996]I am in for the drive, but I need to come up with a really good excuse so my wife can let me camp, any ideas?[/quote]
azma

[quote=Melfi;44006]@azma - just bring her! Tell her that female crew want to meet her. And NO LYING![/quote] [MENTION=1593]Melfi[/MENTION], she would love to join, unfortunately someone needs to stay with the kids, but I will ask her.
azma

[quote=BAT;44008]Dear Azma,
Just tell her the truth "some Aliens are coming to attack earth Thursday night, you and your friends from ALMOST 4X4 are in a mission to defend earth and humans vs Aliens" just the truth
Happy camping[/quote]
That's a good one [MENTION=8954]BAT[/MENTION] and sure it will work.
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=Mo Sh;44004]This is the reason why both of you ain't married, there's no comprising in the shopping  ! Well I'm in for the drive but not the camping [/quote]

Bro, you have been married for a month or two, you aren't allowed to use the marriage card against us yet.
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=azma;44005]Bachelor are inexperienced and most of the time they don't know anything about women behaviour[/quote]

[quote=azma;44010]That's a good one @BAT and sure it will work.[/quote]
[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION], when the bachelor gives you a good convincing trade in order to go to camp, you say we are inexperienced. but when [MENTION=8954]BAT[/MENTION] gives you an alien fighting, defending the earth excuse you agree with it... I think you don't know women behavior.
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=hamzahng;44011]Bro, you have been married for a month or two, you aren't allowed to use the marriage card against us yet.[/quote] In a week it will be a year bro :Psmiley:
azma

[quote=hamzahng;44012]@azma, when the bachelor gives you a good convincing trade in order to go to camp, you say we are inexperienced. but when @BAT gives you an alien fighting, defending the earth excuse you agree with it... I think you don't know women behavior.[/quote]
As I said before, when you get married inchallah soon, you will understand what we are talking about, what [MENTION=8954]BAT[/MENTION] is saying is a metaphor brother.
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mo Sh;44013] In a week it will be a year bro :Psmiley:[/quote]

And I can count with my fingers the number of days you have seen her! :005: