alqudra dunes

admin

Click Here to signup for the trip
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
elena

niceeeeee! not sure of the camping yet, but IN for the drive! =))))))
azma

I am in for the drive, but I need to come up with a really good excuse so my wife can let me camp, any ideas?
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION]... "honey, I have to stay late at work and tomorrow morning I have an early morning drive with the club, I am sorry but I will be back friday after prayer" or just tell her the truth
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION], is the morning drive meeting point the same as the ending point?
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION], you don't need an excuse, just propose that in exchange you go shopping with her in any mall, she will agree i guarantee.
azma

[quote=hamzahng;43998]@azma... "honey, I have to stay late at work and tomorrow morning I have an early morning drive with the club, I am sorry but I will be back friday after prayer" or just tell her the truth[/quote]
Dear @hamzahng, advises from bachelor will not be considered. :omg:
azma

[quote=ZaheR;44000]@azma, you don't need an excuse, just propose that in exchange you go shopping with her in any mall, she will agree i guarantee.[/quote] [MENTION=9967]ZaheR[/MENTION], going to the mall with her for shopping is mandatory, it's not something you can bargain on.
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=azma;44002]@ZaheR, going to the mall with her for shopping is mandatory, it's not something you can bargain on.[/quote]

[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION], but you can use it to help you go to the camp, just tell her that friday afternoon you will go shopping with her in exchange to camp as [MENTION=9967]ZaheR[/MENTION] mentioned. Also why are you not considering the bachelor's advises. they are good advises. trust me I am helping you.
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

This is the reason why both of you ain't married, there's no comprising in the shopping 😂 ! Well I'm in for the drive but not the camping