Eid Drive

Osama.Tohami
Club Member
Club Member

:kirbehsmiley2::kirbehsmiley2::009::035::026:I'm very sorry I did not read the full massage because I'm read it from my mobile is must be Newbie only as my profile is still member so next time I hope to joining with you I will try to develop my profile to newbie with star :012::052::048::045:
azma

[quote=aravind777;43934]I tried to click the join button, but the webpage shows some string error[/quote]
Dear @aravind777, the trip is dedicated for newbies with 1 Star, and as per your profile you still a club member so the system won't allow you register.
tvindian
Club Member
Club Member

Please allow clubmembers to join the ride.....
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

Airbus reporting... :whisper:
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] Welcome back bro, and see you soon in the sand
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Club Members

First of all , I would like to wish a very Eid Mubarak. Secondly, Although it is breaking my hart to see your request to join and the system is closing. It because of the level we are going to drive, although it is going to be a newbie drive but it might not safe for some of you.

My best wishes for you in this holiday and looking forward to welcome you in the closet Club Member drive.

Best regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=azma;43926]Thanks @Abu Jimmy and welcome back, just a quick question, how long do you expect we will spend after the Drive for the coffee? I am asking this because there may be some members who want to have a BBQ, and I am one of them.[/quote]

[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] , you are welcome . The gathering place will be near the road with easy exit so its open time , members can stay as much as they like as they can exit on their own whenever they want .
What goes around , comes around .
azma

[quote=Abu Jimmy;43949]@azma , you are welcome . The gathering place will be near the road with easy exit so its open time , members can stay as much as they like as they can exit on their own whenever they want .[/quote]
That's perfect [MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION].
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[CENTER]PM is sent to all participants

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand[/CENTER]
What goes around , comes around .