Adrenaline Rush

Ramstest
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Agalon;43364]Hi @Ramstest,

This drive is for newbies who, made the CM drive and the tools check and got their first star. Unfortunately you cannot register because you are a club member. Please check the link below:

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... ing-System

Regards.[/quote]

[quote=Yoghybear;43376]Dear Ramstest,
I understand your point, but the problem is not getting stuck or not or whatever, CM as mentioned before, is to know eachother first, regardless the experience, and mainly the Club rules.
We have many Clubs in UAE and in Dubai, everyone has different rules and approach to the various situations, but don't get me wrong, I am not saying that A is better than B and B is worse than C, at all, simply that everyone as different policy.
It is important, for the safety of everybody to know the Club rules, otherwise we will be facing wild situations.
Said that, if you are an experienced offroader, it is possible, after the CM, to ask for a "Marshal challenge" and try your chance to get upgraded in a fast way.
Again, CM is not to learn how to deflate your tires and about pressure, is mainly to understand Club rules in terms of safety, driving in convoy, etc.....regardless the driver skills, car and modification/upgrade.
Cheers[/quote]
Well all i wanted was to squeez in two drives in one day thanks anyways enjoy
bijubs

[quote=Ramstest;43378]Well all i wanted was to squeez in two drives in one day thanks anyways enjoy[/quote]
[MENTION=9915]Ramstest[/MENTION] - reading out your points, need to add something i experience with almost4x4 , i was a club member since 2012 , and become a newbee in 2014 !! in spite of having several off road drive , now i am 10+ learning with this club.. , just experience the level of club irrespective of your out side experience on and off road , almost4x4 having a different taste.. try to feel and understand you will be thrilled i am sure !!
Dave
Advance
Advance

Thanks [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] for posting a trip. Was holding out for an intermediate drive but we have been forgotten about this last month. I will tag along Friday and offer my support and snatch strap! My Patrol has been resting in my garage too long. I need to charge its battery!
[MENTION=9915]Ramstest[/MENTION] I admire your willingness to get two drives in Friday. You would be in good company once you get your first and more stars here at Almost. From the number of reply's to your posts its obvious drivers here want to help you out, but there are no short cuts! Give the club a chance some morning and meet some of the guys on a CM drive. Cooler winter weather is approaching. One mornings sacrifice at a ''slower'' pace opens up a season of opportunity.

To all those off to Oman I wish you a safe and pleasant journey. Please be kind enough to bring back some rain and cooler weather to Dubai. It would be much appreciated!
Ramstest
Club Member
Club Member

Its not about that really its time and unfourtantly time is something i dont have due to nature of my work.
Got a month now i can offroad as mich as possible then its limited again and its never set in stone when i can take a weekend day off so its a catch 22 for me.
I appriciate the time and replies but i guess this is not for me at this time,
Enjoy
Dave
Advance
Advance

Interesting to witness a new member to the ''family'' receiving so many thumbs down and he is yet to do a CM drive! He is only frustrated because he cannot qualify for Fridays drive. We have all been there due late registration, over subscribed convoys, work commitments etc. I posted earlier for Ramstest to give the club a chance and try make one of the future Club Member drives. Meet the guys and progress from there. Some of you are not exactly throwing down the red carpet!!

I have received may thumbs down myself. I even had posts removed or shifted elsewhere for my vocal opinion's. But at least you were kind enough to let me settle in first!! Now my skin is thicker!

As the next winter season approaches we will be receiving many new members. Most will become new friends with similar interests and with the usual disagreement as to which 4x4 is King of the Desert (our own 4x4 of course!!). Lets try greet our new joiners with a better introduction. There are many clubs out there waiting with open arms for new members. For me I'd rather see the car in front wearing the Orange and Black triangle so I can smile and wave as I pass!
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, enjoy this drive. :have a nice day:
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

I got to bail out again guys,,, gonna miss the desert for a month,,, :( enjoy everyone,,,
R.B
Duli

Unfortunately wont be able to make it for this weekend due to work...

Enjoy the sand guys.... and all those to Salalah... enjoy the greens and the weather....

Safe trip to both groups... Have fun
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

Unfortunately i have to step back due to mechanical problems. Will be there as a passenger.

Regards.
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Agalon;43393]Unfortunately i have to step back due to mechanical problems. Will be there as a passenger.

Regards.[/quote]

That's the spirit ...I love you man :like:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills