Drive Hard 5.0

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=walihali;21619]Dear AlShamsi & Capri,

It's been a long time I missed the trip with Almosters. I know I have just completed 3 trips with ALMOST4x4 so I am not compliance with this trip :054:. Still I am putting my name in the newbie list, just in case you allow me to join the trip. Otherwise, I will just meet you there in Liwa since it is relatively closer to my place in Ruwais approximately 1.5 hours. Maybe I will just take a picture with you guys :003:.
[/quote]

Walihali, you are most welcomed to join this trip as paparazzi photographer. Pls check with other drivers, who can accomodate you...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Newbie drivers, who is willing to accomodate boring and unnecessary consullting marshal in his car (if there are no other passangers)?:032:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=caprihorse;21636]Newbie drivers, who is willing to accomodate boring and unnecessary consullting marshal in his car (if there are no other passangers)?:032:[/quote]

@Capri ... Whoever will take you as a passenger Will be upgraded to NEWBIE MARSHAL .... for ONE day :028:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;21636]Newbie drivers, who is willing to accomodate boring and unnecessary consullting marshal in his car (if there are no other passangers)?:032:[/quote]

:030: Man... if i wasnt out of this... it would be my utmost pleasure to have you on board :021:.... ya ya i assumed that the marshal is you ... :022:
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

:048:I love to .......let me check with Omer for my TOw point:051:, if Capri agrees:056:
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;21639]@Capri ... Whoever will take you as a passenger Will be upgraded to NEWBIE MARSHAL .... for ONE day :028:[/quote]

Lets wait and see as to who would grab this one time oppurtunity.... :024: :024:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;21639]@Capri ... Whoever will take you as a passenger Will be upgraded to NEWBIE MARSHAL .... for ONE day :028:[/quote]

Wow ! I wish i was coming in ma car. Would be an honour to have cheif, but if he bared my faults:005: !
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Sandskull;21623]Sorry to hear that Alok708 :054:, Surely, three would have been more fun:025:. But we are Almosters and as far as i know, the fun doesn't stop ever in this club. We will have many other chance to enjoy Liwa, in our journey through different levels. And we will invite Sarookh when we reach Advance level, as our co-pilot:015: (actually as our guide). Sad, but thank you for passing on the seat to me.

@Sarookh: Am i in? :027:[/quote]

@Sandskull: looks like, ur wish has come true...nice bro...Have fun.

Now, its that you have gained such a amazing offer...Are you plannin to buy Sarookh a Gift:032:..........:010:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=bobpavan;21644]@Sandskull: looks like, ur wish has come true...nice bro...Have fun.

Now, its that you have gained such a amazing offer...Are you plannin to buy Sarookh a Gift:032:..........:010:[/quote]

hhhmmm talking about gift... Bob u still owe me chocolates, flowers and diamonds... remember???? :022:
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Miss D;21645]hhhmmm talking about gift... Bob u still owe me chocolates, flowers and diamonds... remember???? :022:[/quote]

i already fed you with some choclates, gave you flowers...diamonds is the only thing pending.

Don't you remember?:038: