Gulf News Fun Drive January 2013

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Chief your ruining my business. :035:
mtalel

@arminjune you should find another business will not work hahahahaha
@capri good deal capri i ll put my self on waiting list on gnfd otherwise i ll follow your idea
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

This thread is too long to go through.

after getting the Receipt. is there anything we need to do before the drive day?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;20673]This thread is too long to go through.

after getting the Receipt. is there anything we need to do before the drive day?[/quote]

Don't forget your jerrycan ...
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

I'm bringing two one for me one for the poor guy who is going to pay me 10000 aed. :P
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;20656]no tickets here. and I believe tickets are full in GN. best chance is dubizzle or third party. all probably selling over price.
And no, I dont know any other third party. and no, I can not do research for anyone unless they pay me 10000 aed deposit. once bought the thicket I will refund you 5 aed
other thing you can do is try to sneek thru officials and if busted get jailed. and in that case. I take 10000 aed to help you get out. if not, I will refund 5 aed
or you can wait for next year event, and I can get 10000 aed to confirm your place, if not, I will refund you 5 aed

IF YOU MANAGED TO READ ALL THIS NONSENSE . YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BETTER OR DID YOUR OWN RESEARCH. AND SAVED 10000 aed[/quote]

You know, for once, only once I have to admit that this post was RELLY funny.:011:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=Arminjune;20673]This thread is too long to go through.

after getting the Receipt. is there anything we need to do before the drive day?[/quote]

Well to get the reciept this is this small business of a booking fee that you have to pay me for starters.....AED 150 will do !

You can then make it up by carrying a couple of Jerry Cans of gas which you can sell to others during the drive for say AED 50 a can ?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;20678]Well to get the reciept this is this small business of a booking fee that you have to pay me for starters.....AED 150 will do !

You can then make it up by carrying a couple of Jerry Cans of gas which you can sell to others during the drive for say AED 50 a can ?[/quote]

ArminOil Mobile Petrol Station on the route... ask Al Falasi, he might join you in this business activity :005:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Bu Salem's driver has just collected all the packs from me. The original recipets are stapled to the respective packs.

Please go thru the instruction book in the pack to learn what to do next.

Please make sure you are carrying the original reciepts to be able to collect the food vouchers. You will also need the original reciepts for teh passengers you have added.

All the best for the drive .....looking forward to seeing you all at the Sevens !
ekkajay

Many thanks to Wasif and Al Shamshi for all the trouble taken to organise, register and distribute. I have received my pack.

Ajay
055 2120636