Female Members & Drivers - Read here!

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Ladies, (boys - please do NOT post in this thread or send me silly messages)

Welcome to the family!

My club name is Melfi (Geni) and I am one of the 3 club Crew. The other two are Jabster (Sandra) and LadyLienka (Yanka) and we are all also female.

One of our main responsibilities is to encourage more female and family participation in the club, and for this we meet regularly to review how to increase it.

Unfortunately, unless members have joined our drives, we cannot tell who is female or male. Therefore, I would like to ask you to identify yourself by sending me a PM (Private Message) so that we can ensure that your needs are met, and your queries answered.

If you have not yet joined the club and/or drives, and you hesitate to do so, also feel free to contact us so that we can provide you with whatever information you would require to be reassured. One of us can meet you beforehand, separately from the club's drives, to tell you more about our club and activities, and how we cope with any issues we may face. If you would require at least one other female to be present when you join our events, we can also organise that.

Almost4x4 is a very friendly club that is open to drivers from all nationalities and provides a huge support to female drivers. Some female drivers have joined independently, others have done so encouraged by their husbands, and this also includes covered drivers of more conservative backgrounds.

So by identifying you as female, if we have not yet met you face-to-face, we can then include you in our surveys (on how to make club life more fun for you) and invite you to our future "ladies-only" events (all other events are mixed-gender).

Looking forward to see you on the dunes,

Melfi :003: