Check this out - Mobile Anti Slip

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

I was going through dubizzle and found this item, it's a simple silicon or a rubber substance which can be stick any where and then can hold a mobile navigator or other small items. Kind cool i got my self one and it's nice, so wanted to share it with you :021:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]472[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]473[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]474[/ATTACH]

this the video also on you tube:

[video=youtube;NLDHaVHU73U][/video]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FSL

Sarookh, this is indeed very nice.
i got it from ebay some time ago when it wasn't available here... and the best part if it gets dirty, you can just wash it water and it will be good as new and sticks again...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;7340]I was going through dubizzle and found this item, it's a simple silicon or a rubber substance which can be stick any where and then can hold a mobile navigator or other small items. Kind cool i got my self one and it's nice, so wanted to share it with you :021:
[/quote]
------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]475[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zeemmee

Hit burdubai computer & mobile shops they have many variants of this...
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=zeemmee;7354]Hit burdubai computer & mobile shops they have many variants of this...[/quote]

I got them delievered and it's cheap 25 AED piece, i didn't need to enter Burdubai and it's trafic :059:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=FSL;7351]Sarookh, this is indeed very nice.
i got it from ebay some time ago when it wasn't available here... and the best part if it gets dirty, you can just wash it water and it will be good as new and sticks again...[/quote]

Yeah, i know i have already wash it while trying to find the right place to fit it in my car :060:
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

thx Sarookh,

I'm using one of these too and it works fine :045:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Bashar;7368]thx Sarookh,

I'm using one of these too and it works fine :045:[/quote]

Pleasure :060: