Compressor issue

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Hi,

Today when we were done with our catch me if you can trip, i started inflating my tires after 2 minitues of usage the compressor went crazy on me and the reset button was pocking out. i tried pushing it back, off and on the compressor but nothing.

is this mean that it broke down knowing that it's the 6th time am using it...? what if i kill the reset button and get it directly connected to the power???

if any ideas or previous experiences please let me know.
FSL

hi sarookh,
i guess duck commander had same issues with his compressor. he posted in the forms what he did to fix it. not sure if that post is there anymore, ill see if i can find it.
personally i think bypassing the on off button will be fine.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Sarookh;7098]Hi,

Today when we were done with our catch me if you can trip, i started inflating my tires after 2 minitues of usage the compressor went crazy on me and the reset button was pocking out. i tried pushing it back, off and on the compressor but nothing.

is this mean that it broke down knowing that it's the 6th time am using it...? what if i kill the reset button and get it directly connected to the power???

if any ideas or previous experiences please let me know.[/quote]

I think i have read that, but am not sure if it's the same issue?
Darshan

I don't think you should bypass the on off button. You should bypass the circuit breaker and all would be peachy :)