Gulf News Fun Drive - 2012

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

If you come early ... stand in the Que and ask the control marshals to put you for the 8:18 ... you might get lucky and you don'tneed to ask for favours

If you use the almost4x4 channel ... then you can hear us if you are in Range
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Guys ......docarry atleast a Jerry Can of extra fuel.....you will need it....specially the Jeepers ! LOL
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;6460]Guys ......docarry atleast a Jerry Can of extra fuel.....you will need it....specially the Jeepers ! LOL[/quote]

They are going to make a petrol station in the middle of the desert ... For four cars at a time ... but you never know ...so I agree with Wasif
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
sanbloody

[quote=alshamsi_m;6458]If you come early ... stand in the Que and ask the control marshals to put you for the 8:18 ... you might get lucky and you don'tneed to ask for favours

If you use the almost4x4 channel ... then you can hear us if you are in Range[/quote]

Thanks Shamsi, I will do that
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;6469]They are going to make a petrol station in the middle of the desert ... For four cars at a time ... but you never know ...so I agree with Wasif[/quote]

Yes ...but you can only buy 20 liters per car....and even with four pumps you can imagine the line with 600 + cars in the event
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys, do not rely on this ADNOC truck at all. There will be a huge cue 4sure :012:
sanbloody

My car's fuel tank will carry 150 lts.... hope this will be enough??
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=sanbloody;6522]My car's fuel tank will carry 150 lts.... hope this will be enough??[/quote]

what car is it exactly
sanbloody

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;6523]what car is it exactly[/quote]

Toyota Prado ( with dual tanks) total fuel capacity 150 lts
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=sanbloody;6524]Toyota Prado ( with dual tanks) total fuel capacity 150 lts[/quote]

LOL....you dont have to worry.....you can actually stand there and sell some of the gas from the aux tank just for fun if you so wanted.