lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[CENTER]thaaaaaaaaanx alshamsi.m nice from you[/CENTER]
[CENTER]:045::048::045::048::047:[/CENTER]
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

I agree with Al Shamsi in every thing about the club drive and making new friends and acquire more knowledge and know how, but driving with your friends doesn’t restrict you to your club level or title LooooooooooooL ;-)
sanbloody

Totally agree with Bu Salem!!!!!!!, in fact I was also watching youtube and wondering when I will ever venture out in desert. Thnaks for this wonderful group with wonderful people who helped me in making new friends and driving in deserts.

A BIG Thanks to all
rawther
Club Member
Club Member

I agree to all...give respect take respect and that is to me above all....you are learning how people observe rules, discipline and interaction.
AND ITS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take all of this for FREE!!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=rawther;6561]I agree to all...give respect take respect and that is to me above all....you are learning how people observe rules, discipline and interaction.
AND ITS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take all of this for FREE!![/quote]
-----------------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]365[/ATTACH]
mtalel

HELLO
I m new here and don t have any experience on off road i would like to try to make trip with you guys any plans for this week end.

mtalel
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=mtalel;6598]HELLO
I m new here and don t have any experience on off road i would like to try to make trip with you guys any plans for this week end.

mtalel[/quote]
You are mostly welcomed to join us anytime :038:
Alok708

Well, I guess it is almost impossible to capture in words the value of driving with a club. Sometimes it can make a difference between life and death (I mean literally!). I started driving some time back and I have really received invaluable support, Inputs and learnings from joining almost 4x4. Not to mention I have found many new friends as well!

To put it simply, my decision to join the club has given me many more rewards / benifits that I could have ever imagined of. I thank all of you for this.
Cheers!
Alok
sandeepsastry
Club Member
Club Member

I am saying this from my personal experience. The main difference between driving with "Personal Friends" and the club members (who would also become your friends later on) is that, your personal friends will have the liberty of backing off from a scheduled trip and you have nothing to say against them except to feel bad. But when it comes to club members/friends, things are very systematic, organized. If one guy drops out of the trip in the last minute, there are still plenty waiting to join you. So a scheduled trip may never get cancelled just because 1 or 2 guys drop out in the last minute. :003:
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Before i Join the Club , i used to do all Blunders in Desert(better to say the wrong ways) after joining the club i learned how to drive in the desert and what is Desert How to Act and react. If i am able to drive little bit in sand with out issues to me, my friends and my car it is due to our ALMOST4X4. I have broken many things spend too much money on fixing, now when i thing it was all due to my fault not my car fault. Gearbox*2 times, Differential*2 or 3 times, Transfer case*1 time, Drive axle front*6 times. And i was complaining my Car instead of MY Driving style, selection of gear, Preasure. I joined the club and i realize all these, for the last 6 months and having a trouble free off roading-now it is going to 1 year after i joined the club.

Belive ME - NO OTHER CLUB WILL GIVE YOU A KINDERGARDER TRAINING IN OFF ROAD DRIVING OTHER THAN ALMOST4X4 ( Salutes -AL Shamsi and Caprihorse) and - if you get graduated from almost you will be able to drive any terrain without fear and trouble