Driving with friends VS Driving with a club

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

Many people I met during the pass years prefer driving with friend rather than joining people that they don’t know!!
At the end of the day, human is social by nature so he/she needs people to care for them. Off-roading is more than having friends it is a life style. Just check the following to know the difference

1. You meet new people: I’ve seen people before joining our club, don’t have friends or don’t know how to make friends even. But now they are very popular and they started to know how to deal with different people or different cultures.
2. Improve driving skills: Many people think that they are on top of the world and no one could drive the way they drive!! But after joining our club they learn that off-roading is an ocean and you learn new things in every drive, different terrains, different techniques and when you drive with people who have more than 20 years off-roading you find that there are ways to do things better & easier.
3. Off-road survival: Many people go off-roading but don’t know what is the right gear they need or how to pro-act before anything happens, how to re-act if they face any unusual scenario. By being protected with the group you learn from the others how to survive in the harsh weather & you can practice it in the future even if you are alone or driving with un experienced friends … They will see you as a hero :060:
4. Cost effective: Most of the marshals learned by the hard way which means that they paid from their pockets to buy or repair things for off-roading. You don’t need to go through the same hassle. Just ask your question and someone will give you the right answer which will save your time & money.
5. Leader ship , communication & work under pressure : Many major companies take their CEOs in camp training rather than class room training. By dealing with people in unusually circumstances you find yourself building up leadership skills & break down problems and solve them in smart solutions. We have seen senior people doing stupid mistakes ones they fall under pressure.

After all what I said above, imagine you take all of this for FREE!!

HAVE SAFE FUN
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shamsi, you are absolutely correct. I joined the almost4x4 off-road club last year in November and I'm very happy that I found new friends, nice, reliable and helpful. I'm proud to be a member of such an outstanding club.

Thank you all. :045:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ya Abu Salem, you taught me something on my first trip and then you said that all these advices are for free. Being a member of almost4x4 family I am honored and blessed to have so many nice caring family members, who are always there for you while you are off roading or onroading.
Indy

Yeah, I agree totally.. without the group I would still be reading about desert driving and watching videos on youtube wishing someday I too could drive in the desert.. the group made it possible to venture out on sand for the first time, now I am hooked! One thing I love most about the group is the team spirit, we are all buddies and family here, and there for one another..one can learn so much by following the seniors and chatting with them on anything about off-roading.. all the members I have met here are so warm and friendly, it's like I've known you guys for a long time..! I'm with you guys, almost 4x4, let's drive safe, together.
ahmedjamal

I believe that building up a friendship or a family doesn't happen over a day or in an outing, I believe that good people with good intentions will end with those of the same. I had many difficulties finding true friends, those who use you or change the way they act towards you when faced by difficulties, friendship is an act of understanding, sharing and caring.
You can never say he is my friend unless you had a situation together, something you both faced at the same time.

Good people can be felt from the first word they spell out, the way they look at you, or ask you if you need anything as they go get a drink or anything from a store ‘at the moment’.
If you want to make friends then you must break self-barriers of pride or cultural bias towards others. Just be normal, a human free of thoughts, respect what’s said by others or at least listen without accepting, give a comment to make them feel their welcomed but ignoring will leave a bad mark .. just share happy moments, or sad if you felt others are close.

I’ve said much I know, it’s just that in this group I might find really close friends in the near future. Actually we are friends bcuz we faced a situation a challenge together, a moment of danger in the desert. All shared and expressd thoughts in different ways, and we will always try to pass a knowledge or an advice if we got one, we all want nothing to happen to others because we care.

Almost4x4 is a great example of a great friendship by holding hands, being honest and normal, away from self-centered ideas about others and most importantly Respect..

So before the end I say clear and loud (ALMOST4X4 & PROUD) :D
blue eye
Advance
Advance

:047: what else can i say people in life should ad value to each other.
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

klam kbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

[CENTER]كبير يا بو سالم وكلامك ممتاز وانشالله نكبر اكثر واكثر :h5: [/CENTER]
AlMagboul
Advance
Advance

it is true Al shamshi, without the offroading i wouldn't met all of you
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

ايوا يا باشا يا كبير خف علينا يابو الشباب الكلام هذا كبير والكبير دايما كبير على راسي الزعامه