Scuba diving in Egypt

Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Fantastic, many thanks [mention]osman[/mention] for detailed and valuable info. I have been looking at www.liveaboard.com already. It offers a broad range of interesting options for intensive diving, which is great. Your advises make it easier to narrow my focus.

I will post soon what I selected, if others are interested to join.
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Petr wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:00 pm Fantastic, many thanks @osman for detailed and valuable info. I have been looking at www.liveaboard.com already. It offers a broad range of interesting options for intensive diving, which is great. Your advises make it easier to narrow my focus.

I will post soon what I selected, if others are interested to join.
Make sure save some energy for driving as well
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

giorgio wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:11 pm Make sure save some energy for driving as well
I will have to once I get to Intermediates, till then I have some spare time!
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

As I mentioned at the chit chat section, I was planning a liveaboard diving at Red Sea. I just booked a full-week trip on Snefro Pearl, 10-17 November, http://www.kingsnefrofleet.com/page/76_Snefro_Pearl. The boat and the itinerary looks attractive http://www.kingsnefrofleet.com/page/81_Sinai_Classic.

I am going with my son Jonas. If anyone is interested to join, you can book your cabin at the website, but I suggest to hurry up - it gets sold fast.
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Petr wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 pm As I mentioned at the chit chat section, I was planning a liveaboard diving at Red Sea. I just booked a full-week trip on Snefro Pearl, 10-17 November, http://www.kingsnefrofleet.com/page/76_Snefro_Pearl. The boat and the itinerary looks attractive http://www.kingsnefrofleet.com/page/81_Sinai_Classic.

I am going with my son Jonas. If anyone is interested to join, you can book your cabin at the website, but I suggest to hurry up - it gets sold fast.
that looks very nice hope you enjoy and get some videos for us to see
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

As of now they have 6 places available, The price is EUR 846 pp, it includes full board (all meals).
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello guys,
I have tons of videos from this trip, still editing. This one is a document from visiting the shipwreck of S.S. Thistlegorm. She was sunk by Germans in 1941. Full of cargo - motorbikes, trucks and a locomotive. The wrack was discovered by Jacques Cousteau in 70' but he kept the position secret for long. Now it is a frequently visited diving place.
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

second part. Enjoy.
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Petr wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:18 am

second part. Enjoy.
Great song choice. Visability is also great . What deapth was the wreck and what date did it sink ?