Jeep Wrangler 101?

LarenJohn
Club Member
Club Member

hi almosters
when ppl ask me to suggest some good offroad vehicles i always tell them nissan patrol, land cruiser, and other japanese SUVs. when they ask me about jeep wrangler i dont really have anything to say. i dont know a thing about Jeep Wrangler except that its a good offroader.
can you guys tell me what you know about the Wrangler? like how many types of wranglers are there and what the differences are?
thanks
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Best offroad car, when it can make out of the garage :grin:

[quote=LarenJohn;45885]hi almosters
when ppl ask me to suggest some good offroad vehicles i always tell them nissan patrol, land cruiser, and other japanese SUVs. when they ask me about jeep wrangler i dont really have anything to say. i dont know a thing about Jeep Wrangler except that its a good offroader.
can you guys tell me what you know about the Wrangler? like how many types of wranglers are there and what the differences are?
thanks[/quote]
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Youssef.Abdelhady
Advance
Advance

Hope the links below help

http://www.drivearabia.com/ultimatecarb ... 2016-/1283
http://uae.yallamotor.com/new-cars/jeep ... -unlimited

[quote=LarenJohn;45885]hi almosters
thanks[/quote]
Good Things Come To Those Who Floor It. redbullsmiley