Query about Members' Grading System

iJanab
Club Member
Club Member

Quick question, I have procured all the required tools to move to next level. What do I need to do now? Wait till next club member drive and get a marshal to inspect the tools and upgrade my level? Or is there a way of doing it before the drive so that if a Newbie drive comes along, I can join in?

And before someone suggests, I have used the magical search box at the top as well as looked at obvious threads but was unable to find an answer.. (:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

If you have al ready done the Club Member trip , You have 2 options :-

1- Wait for the up-next Club Member trip & register in the "return" convoy .
2- Wait for a Newbie trip dedicated to members who have less than 5 drives ( -5 ) to be posted , then you can send a PM to the organizing Marshal asking to obtain approval for tools check . If approved you will be sent a PM of the said drive .
What goes around , comes around .
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=iJanab;41444]Quick question, I have procured all the required tools to move to next level. What do I need to do now? Wait till next club member drive and get a marshal to inspect the tools and upgrade my level? Or is there a way of doing it before the drive so that if a Newbie drive comes along, I can join in?

And before someone suggests, I have used the magical search box at the top as well as looked at obvious threads but was unable to find an answer.. (:[/quote]

As far as know you can join the drive tomorrow and if your equipment is complete ask one Marshal to check it and get your first star.

(This is what it says in the advertisement of the 9th year Anniversary adds)
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31