Air Compressors

Muhittin

[quote=pato mwazi;34292] branding is what we pay for[/quote]

Once i went to Ramzi (shop in Dubai behind Al Habtoor Deira)
He has a full cycle of air compressors, and they can be fixed with screw on the car.
But the price was a dancing price, over two gees.
Also online ordering, prices are high for good quality.
Here the experiences of our members who are always using them on weekly basis.
Can tell us exactly which is the best economical product.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Muhittin;34300]Once i went to Ramzi (shop in Dubai behind Al Habtoor Deira)
He has a full cycle of air compressors, and they can be fixed with screw on the car.
But the price was a dancing price, over two gees.
Also online ordering, prices are high for good quality.
Here the experiences of our members who are always using them on weekly basis.
Can tell us exactly which is the best economical product.[/quote]

You don't nee to invent hot water, we know already what is practical and useful :meaw:
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=caprihorse;34303]You don't nee to invent hot water, we know already what is practical and useful :meaw:[/quote]

you never cease to amaze me with your sarcasm...real proper slovak sarcasm!!!....ok..so far...dragon mart...150l/min...are there any parts i would need to replace...ie..more thermo-resistant air line....higher guage cables...etc??!!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=pato mwazi;34320]you never cease to amaze me with your sarcasm...real proper slovak sarcasm!!!....ok..so far...dragon mart...150l/min...are there any parts i would need to replace...ie..more thermo-resistant air line....higher guage cables...etc??!![/quote]

Nothing, eventually the whole compressor, if it will stop working :yarr:
Maddie

Get a Camel Brand red compressor from Dragon Mart - 250 dirhams. Has been tried and tested by many of the experienced offroaders here.

"[INDENT]Blacktrick with a Black Panther...yes a 2008 4.0L V6 Pathy....Nissans Rule!!!!...Xterra too small...Patrol too expensive..Jeep...Just Empties Every Pocket...Toyota...:025:......
[/INDENT]

Best one I read , so far. Look at Oxana's Legend if you want to know a real Pathfinder. Or you can simply type PATHFINDER in the magical search button on the the right hand top corner.....
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Maddie;34335]Best one I read , so far. Look at Oxana's Legend if you want to know a real Pathfinder. Or you can simply type PATHFINDER in the magical search button on the the right hand top corner.....[/quote]

Maddie....I am african and i love my big gals...:yum:sort of....Capri's old car is too small for me....:grin:
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

ok...bumping this thread and the red dragon mart camel brand thingy died.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]2116[/ATTACH]...of these 3 any good....or just drive to the gas station or change the wheel when hit with a pop out....then walk home when caught with another pop out
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Stick to the Dragonmart Red Camel compressors - for the price you cannot beat them. I have broken one (due to Liwa and not being strapped down well enough) now have one permanently installed and wired - no issues. You can spend 10 times more and still be disappointed!
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=pato mwazi;34320]!....ok..so far...dragon mart...150l/min.. [/quote]

Dont mind the specs nor the looks , all you need is a 150 L/M and 300 DH price....:ORLY:
What goes around , comes around .
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

point noted and taken....dragon mart it is again...