Umra By Road - Dubai to Makkah

zeemmee

I found these people more reliable.
[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/attachment. ... 2385&stc=1[/IMG]
engrsaif
Club Member
Club Member

Dear same issue i am facing and there is one agent who is charging 500 for only visa so then i calcualted and thought to get hotels from agents along 350 AED visa charges are cheap.... Still you need contact number let me know will pass to you.
qinwanhasan
Club Member
Club Member

Assalam Alaikum Maddie,
Masha Allah very good information, I am planning for Umra by road this May 2015. You mentioned to get the insurance which costs for week, fortnight and month. My vehicle insurance covers all GCC, do I still need to take insurance in Saudi border? and do the above mentioned agent (Belad Al Sham) provide only visa to travel.
Maddie

[MENTION=10171]qinwanhasan[/MENTION] yes, bilad al sham will give you the visa. But contact Alta in Dubai first and check. The insurance bit, you can check at the border but I reckon its compulsory to do,at the border.
Maddie

[MENTION=1762]zeemmee[/MENTION] jazak Allahu Khair
ferazummer
Club Member
Club Member

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am planning for UMRAH in this april 2016 by road from UAE. Can somebody suggest me if its possible to drive down & the procedures to get the visa & other vehicle related things.

Jazak Allah Khair
Feraz
ferazummer
Club Member
Club Member

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am planning for UMRAH in this april 2016 by road from UAE. Can somebody suggest me if its possible to drive down & the procedures to get the visa & other vehicle related things.

Jazak Allah Khair
Feraz
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ferazummer;45991]Assalamu Alaikum,

Jazak Allah Khair
Feraz[/quote]
The most actual information you can get from these guys - http://www.atcuae.ae/
zubair
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=ferazummer;45991]Assalamu Alaikum,

Jazak Allah Khair
Feraz[/quote]

Asslam o alaikum,

I am also plainning to go for UMRA in april 2016 by road on my own car. Have you applied for umra visa ? When exactly are you planing to go in april?

Thanks,
Zubair
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

Umrah by road for private cars is no longer allowed as per new regulations from Saudi Arabia.