Serve The Heroes

bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good Afternoon Almosters,

I would like to share a small Inspiring Incident which just took place a week ago. Also, I would like to Invite all of you for the event on Saturday i.e. 9th
June 2012 at 9:30am.

A 11 year old boy named Rohan Kapoor residing in Sharjah and studying in Delhi Private School in sharjah was standing in his House Balcony last weekend. He then saw many laborers toiling in the Hot sun for Road works or Construction work (not really sure…) going on in/around that place. An immediate Idea struck in his mind to help the Hard working laborers, as a result, he served them with water, Laban and some cold drinks to approx around 1000 laborers….which is a Huge unimaginable number for a kid.

A similar event has been organized by the Kid for this weekend aswell i.e. on Saturday 9th
June 2012 at 9:30am.

This is such an amazing Initiative taken by a 11 year old kid. His Broad minded thinking at very young age has inspired me too. Therefore, I am joining the campaign as well on Saturday to encourage the boy with what he is doing. An approx of 50-60 people are expected to join the campaign to serve better.

I heard all of the above through FM this morning. However, I managed to get the contact details from Radio station and contacted Rohan’s parents to tell them to add me in the list as well for the campaign which he has named it “SERVE THE HEROES”.

I am sure this boy will have an amazing future and would like to do my bit of it, that might motivate the boy even more and help him to grow with more confidence.

I wholeheartedly hereby would like to Invite all of you for the campaign “SERVE THE HEROES”. Those interested to take part in the event, kindly let me know on 055-3665846. For those who wish to take part and not being able to join for various personal reasons, no regrets, we would always have opportunities in each one of our lives to do good deeds.

For a fact that, Almost family is filled with Kind hearted people, Having such good fellow Almosters has forced me to put up this thread and to give an opportunity to all of you to do your bit also for such an event.

Thank you & Kind regards:003:,

CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hey Bob... Thanks for the information!!!

We would love to join....Let me know the details!!
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Great job Bob... I would love 2 join but sadly i have 2 work this saturday so i cant make it but i would love to donate some drinks...can i give it to u??
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Miss D;12257]Great job Bob... I would love 2 join but sadly i have 2 work this saturday so i cant make it but i would love to donate some drinks...can i give it to u??[/quote]

no worries...i can do it on your behalf ...tc