Matt vs glossy paint

FSL

[quote=caprihorse;12479]Try to drive this car in front of any police station in UAE :005:[/quote]
If I do that there are only two options. They will either SALUTE... or SHOOT
ace84

These fj's were made by salem and me for the army as a sample, on the request of the GM of al futtaim in dubai. We are into the car modification scene external, internal and engine, drive trains e.t.c. We are basically a one stop shop. We can make small modifications to drag racers over 2500 whp. And if anyone had attended the gulf news fun drive 2 years ago they would have seen these used to test them and they were put on display near the stage. There were two of them made.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=ace84;12485]These fj's were made by salem and me for the army as a sample, on the request of the GM of al futtaim in dubai. We are into the car modification scene external, internal and engine, drive trains e.t.c. We are basically a one stop shop. We can make small modifications to drag racers over 2500 whp. And if anyone had attended the gulf news fun drive 2 years ago they would have seen these used to test them and they were put on display near the stage. There were two of them made.[/quote]

Please provide contact details for your workshop. I have a few people really interested in the Jerry Can holdsers that were on those FJ Cruisers !
FSL

[quote=ace84;12485]These fj's were made by salem and me for the army as a sample, on the request of the GM of al futtaim in dubai. We are into the car modification scene external, internal and engine, drive trains e.t.c. We are basically a one stop shop. We can make small modifications to drag racers over 2500 whp. And if anyone had attended the gulf news fun drive 2 years ago they would have seen these used to test them and they were put on display near the stage. There were two of them made.[/quote]
Great work I must say...
What about the visibility in side mirrors after installing these jerry can's??? I assume they will partially block the already narrow view from side mirror.

Can you post bigger pictures of the FJ in your profile pic?
Darshan

Here you go!

[IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5011/48303846.jpg[/IMG]

For more photoshop work pls click here
FSL

Ahh photoshopped :(

Thanks Darshan :045:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Gorgin4325;12056]Hi,

In my opinion (with the exception of BU HAMDAN's Jeep!) flat black paint only looks good at 3 places:

1) In the showroom
2) At the exit side of a carwash
3) On Jumeirah Road Thursday evening around 8 p.m.

You get my point :)

I personally love it, but not on my own car :)

Cheers,
G[/quote]

No wonder why u miss most of Thursday trips!!!!!! Jumairah:008:

Hey I heard about your back pain..Sry about that and I wish u to get well soon..I have an experience with it so the 1st thing I would highly recommend is that try to lose weight as much as u can..this will help a lot..and swimming ofc
ace84

hi Wasif Unfortunatley we dont have a garage yet, we do freelance work. we work with different garages depending on the sort of modification required. the roof racks and jerry can holders were imported from the US. ( OPEN BUDGET :028: :033:)we got everything original and best quality. but i will try and locate them locally for you, we completed this project 2 1/2 years ago i will get you the details when i find it. in total, modifications cost approx 90,000dhs, As it had performance modifications done also. if you have any questions call me on 0551506000
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Thanks....I will save your number and call you soon.

I had a very good look at that FJ, it was also displayed at the last Abu Dhabi Motor Show in 2010....looked way cool !

The lift was a spacer lift which made me feel it was all done for show purposes only without any performance mods.

Could you tell us what kind of performance mods did you do on that FJ ?

What happened to the FJ ...was it eventually sold and is on the UAE roads ? Did the army show any interest in it ? They do run FJ's in mostly stock condition as far as I have seen but with lightbars and snorkels !
ace84

hi wasif. the engine has a been supercharged with trd supercharger, trd cold air intake, gear valve body, suspension, rims, computer reprogramming of ecu + piggyback compuet for extra power, with full safety for daily driving.