Border crossing

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bobpavan;9253][quote=caprihorse;9248]

Trade Secret brother:038:[/quote]
Even if it says, that it is a nonsense, what you published earlier?
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;9255][quote=bobpavan;9253]
Even if it says, that it is a nonsense, what you published earlier?[/quote]

Okay..May I ask you why is that?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bobpavan;9260][quote=caprihorse;9255]

Okay..May I ask you why is that?[/quote]
Sure... I'm traveling quite frequently to Oman, e.g. from Hatta to Muscat and returning back to UAE through Kalba crossing, since many years. I never experienced the situation that you are describing.
However maybe something changed recently in the regulation in crossing International borders, so pls can you be more specific?
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

well,, this chat is gettin interesting.:060:

Firstly, There are 2 Border posts to/from Oman in that surroundings. 1- Al Wajaj Border post 7-10 kms from hatta border; 2- Waqi Al Jizzi Border post approx 80-100 kms from Al-ain border.

Once exit'd from hatta..about 7-10 kms further we would reach the Al Wajaja which is the entry point to Oman.
Once exit'd from Al-ain we will head towards Wadi Al Jizzi Border post which is the entry point to Oman

Please note, While returning back to UAE, we will need to enter through these points and then drive to Al ain/Hatta.

If exit'd from Border post 1 to Oman...den we have to come back to the same post before entering Hatta and same applies for the other aswell.

Example: In case, we exit UAE through Border Post 1 to Oman and while returning to UAE, if we try to enter through Al-ain it is not possible and that's what i exactly mean in my above quote. we will have to drive all the way back to Border post 1 from Al-ain which is about 80-100 kms to get the exit stamp and drive back about 80-100 kms to enter Al-ain Border :012:or simply exit from Hatta and den and take a diversion near SHELL petrol pump and head to Al-ain through few small villages and check points.:045:

A piece of knowledge for today, after muscat- if we take left from Round about after Sohar we will reach buraimi- Al ain Border, if we take left from Round about after Shinaz we will reach Hatta Border.:057:

One More piece of Knowledge for the day, there are few routes through small villages that we can drive to enter Oman or UAE w/o stamping:010:, however, IT IS ILLEGAL.
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;9261][quote=bobpavan;9260]
Sure... I'm traveling quite frequently to Oman, e.g. from Hatta to Muscat and returning back to UAE through Kalba crossing, since many years. I never experienced the situation that you are describing.
However maybe something changed recently in the regulation in crossing International borders, so pls can you be more specific?[/quote]

Firstly, There are 2 Border posts to/from Oman in that surroundings. 1- Al Wajaj Border post 7-10 kms from hatta border; 2- Waqi Al Jizzi Border post approx 80-100 kms from Al-ain border.

Once exit'd from hatta..about 7-10 kms further we would reach the Al Wajaja which is the entry point to Oman.
Once exit'd from Al-ain we will head towards Wadi Al Jizzi Border post which is the entry point to Oman

Please note, While returning back to UAE, we will need to enter through these points and then drive to Al ain/Hatta.

If exit'd from Border post 1 to Oman...den we have to come back to the same post before entering Hatta and same applies for the other aswell.

Example: In case, we exit UAE through Border Post 1 to Oman and while returning to UAE, if we try to enter through Al-ain it is not possible and that's what i exactly mean in my above quote. we will have to drive all the way back to Border post 1 from Al-ain which is about 80-100 kms to get the exit stamp and drive back about 80-100 kms to enter Al-ain Border :012:or simply exit from Hatta and den and take a diversion near SHELL petrol pump and head to Al-ain through few small villages and check points.:045:

A piece of knowledge for today, after muscat- if we take left from Round about after Sohar we will reach buraimi- Al ain Border, if we take left from Round about after Shinaz we will reach Hatta Border.:057:

One More piece of Knowledge for the day, there are few routes through small villages that we can drive to enter Oman or UAE w/o stamping:010:, however, IT IS ILLEGAL.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bobpavan;9265][quote=caprihorse;9261]

[/quote]
I'm sorry, but I did not understand a single word. Can you pls translate it for me?

In normal International border crossings there are borders between two countries, which are are for International passengers like airports or highways. The other category are the local borders between two neighboring countries, dedicated only to citizens of those countries.
Sometimes there are unofficial borders for trafficking people between the countries...
Which one you crossed or about which one are you talking about?
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;9266][quote=bobpavan;9265]
I'm sorry, but I did not understand a single word. Can you pls translate it for me?

In normal International border crossings there are borders between two countries, which are are for International passengers like airports or highways. The other category are the local borders between two neighboring countries, dedicated only to citizens of those countries.
Sometimes there are unofficial borders for trafficking people between the countries...
Which one you crossed or about which one are you talking about?[/quote]

hahaha.:011:..you are funny...i think lets just leave this conversation here.:060::003::003::060:
FSL

Bob, u definitely have confused us :011:

So as a solution, you now have to take an exit from hatta and enter from al ain. Then log in to the forum and write your trip report.

I hope that will clarify everything.
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=FSL;9268]Bob, u definitely have confused us :011:

[/quote]
:027:
hahaha...u tooo:025:..den may be ...u will have to get back to your kindergarden to get ur english r8
:027::027::027::027::027::027:
FSL

[quote=bobpavan;9269]:027:den may be ...u will have to get back to your kindergarden to get ur english r8[/quote]

Who needs to go where, we'll decide it after your next trip report :059: