Front diff – ring and pinion

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Apparently my car has a problem in the Front diff/ring and pinion, i need your advice guys. apart from the agency i need a good and professional mechanic specialized in the above, so in light me pleaseeeeee :036:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;8066]Apparently my car has a problem in the Front diff/ring and pinion, i need your advice guys. apart from the agency i need a good and professional mechanic specialized in the above, so in light me pleaseeeeee :036:[/quote]
If your car is out of warranty, I can give you contact to my mechanic, where I'm maintaining my cars.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;8068]If your car is out of warranty, I can give you contact to my mechanic, where I'm maintaining my cars.[/quote]

it never had a warranty looool, please do give me the number.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;8069]it never had a warranty looool, please do give me the number.[/quote]
I sent you PM, pls check and let me know.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;8070]I sent you PM, pls check and let me know.[/quote]

thank Capri, will do.
samr1
Intermediate
Intermediate

Tough break my friend, I hope it gets taken care of quickly, and more importantly... at a very low price.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=samr1;8073]Tough break my friend, I hope it gets taken care of quickly, and more importantly... at a very low price.[/quote]

Hope that too
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sarookh try the garage i deal with they are really good, contact me for details
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fixing these is not much of a problem, for a decent mechanic, but have you located the parts and how much will it cost to get replacement parts alone.

I also suggest checking online if this is a frequent problem with your vehichle type, it is quite possible that an expensive repair needs to be done frequently, so you can make a better decision..