Walky Talky ( CB Radio )

Mosalf

[quote=pwood;7402]Hi guys

From my experience, the only 'real' brand available at DM, is the Quansheng brand.

All the others, like Motorola, Kenwood and Icom are fake. The reason i say this is that the model numbers are often incorrect compared to the original and the radios are about 5x cheeper than the 'real' ones.

I bought a 'Motorola' hand held for just over Dhs200. After a 10 min such on the internet it appears to be a Puxing PX-777.
The radio works and i am happy. The Puxing radio does have good reviews on the internet.
I would have just been happier buying a Puxing. Be proud of your product and put your name on it!!!!

Regards
Paul[/quote]

Crony hand helds are good. The "icon" cb from DM is well receivedin the OFFROAD community.
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=yasir;17331]I have Crony Radio, will scan the manual and will e-mail to you after weekend.[/quote]

Hi Yasir,

I too have purchased a Crony CN-888 and found out that there is no manual. Woul really appreciate if you can send me the scanned one on my below email.

a.ghafour@aptecme.com or

abdulghafoor10@live.com.

Thanks in advance !:045:
Trident

Check Dubai Customs Requirement for bringing radio from abroad... like from Amazon. Generally, not allowed - TRA license is required.
Black_Shrek

I have a Crony from Dragon Mart. Paid 200 AED. Could be cheaper if your nego skills are better than mine :)
PS: has the instructions book, but never took the time to read... :))
Shimy
Club Member
Club Member

Yasir, would you kindly also e-mail me the manual. REALLLYYY appreciate it. yshimy@gmail.com
nilrawal

I bought CRONY 888 for AED 170/- + AED 20/- (Car charger) from DM-Shop No BAL-01.
Hands Free kit & Base Charger included.
This shop is authorized distributor for all CRONY products in UAE (that's what he told and I checked with other shops too).
It was very easy to operate during my first CM trip (Summer Preening).
Clear voice, display & range.

Other shops are BAK-08, BAK-09 & BAI-05 but I did not find CRONY there.

Tx,

Nilesh

055-3454943