Jeep Accessories From USA

ahmii
Club Member
Club Member

Big time sale on jeep USA imported accessories.

Ahmed KhalilMob:0554558055Mob2:0504551698:027:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FSL

Hi Ahmii,
not sure about the rest of the things but rates are bit higher for staun deflators and the tire guage...
ahmii
Club Member
Club Member

Quality is way higher than what you get from local market
These parts I brought from USA as no 1 quality.
FSL

My friend, i'm talking about the same products same brands (deflator & tire guage only), even shipped from US...
no offense but just sharing what i know.

No doubt your products look great.
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

I don't know how you charge AED245/- for the accutire pressure gauge when people can buy it for less than USD10 (roughly AED40). 6 times higher than the selling price, and maybe 5 times if I add in shipping cost. Here is a link to the same item on amazon.com, Accutire and notice the model number which is exactly the same one your are selling as "quality is way higher than what you get in local market"

I am not a rude person, but I get furious :055: when some one tests my intelligence. This is a group of intelligent people who love off-roading, we research and discuss things passionatly before getting equipment. Ask for a fair deal and we will support you, otherise go find someone else who'd buy at those rediculous prices.
FSL

[quote=Desert Lizard;6786]This is a group of intelligent people who love off-roading, we research and discuss things passionately before getting equipment. [/quote]

absolutely right DL :045:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert Lizard;6786]I don't know how you charge AED245/- for the accutire pressure gauge when people can buy it for less than USD10 (roughly AED40). 6 times higher than the selling price, and maybe 5 times if I add in shipping cost. Here is a link to the same item on amazon.com, Accutire and notice the model number which is exactly the same one your are selling as "quality is way higher than what you get in local market"

I am not a rude person, but I get furious :055: when some one tests my intelligence. This is a group of intelligent people who love off-roading, we research and discuss things passionately before getting equipment. Ask for a fair deal and we will support you, otherwise go find someone else who'd buy at those ridiculous prices.[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]416[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DIVER
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Desert Lizard;6786]I don't know how you charge AED245/- for the accutire pressure gauge when people can buy it for less than USD10 (roughly AED40). 6 times higher than the selling price, and maybe 5 times if I add in shipping cost. Here is a link to the same item on amazon.com, Accutire and notice the model number which is exactly the same one your are selling as "quality is way higher than what you get in local market"

I am not a rude person, but I get furious :055: when some one tests my intelligence. This is a group of intelligent people who love off-roading, we research and discuss things passionatly before getting equipment. Ask for a fair deal and we will support you, otherise go find someone else who'd buy at those rediculous prices.[/quote]

I love that freak smart Lizard
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Ahmii, probably you want us to pay your air ticket from US.....I can only quote DL comment!! I've checked tre other products,
and believe me, your prices are completely out of market.....(just for your info I can get the same light for $299=AED 1'101)......
remember that we are in 2012, we have internet......the market is global.....:038:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Yoghybear;6816]Dear Ahmii, probably you want us to pay your air ticket from US.....I can only quote DL comment!! I've checked tre other products,
and believe me, your prices are completely out of market.....(just for your info I can get the same light for $299=AED 1'101)......
remember that we are in 2012, we have internet......the market is global.....:038:[/quote]

I fell sorry for the guy :011: