GARMIN 276C on sale at CarreFour

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Guys

CarreFour has the Garmin 276C on sale for AED 2,199 for a limited period from today till 15th June.
For those who have been looking to by the 276C this is the perfect oppertunity.

The have quoted AED 2,999 as the original price.

Not sure how many pieces they might have but its worth a look considering Amit is selling them for over AED 3,000.

Check their sale booklet with todays Gulf News
admin

Waw very good price :048:
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

Garmin 276c is the ultimate GPS for all the senior off-roaders ... So if you have a plan to go high in the future & you have the money .... Then ... GO FOR IT ...because this devise will disappear from the market .. Like what happened to the 205w

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Which of the Carefour shops is it at?
CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

[video=youtube;v5ro5s6Jlqs][/video]
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;5197]Dear Members

Garmin 276c is the ultimate GPS for all the senior off-roaders ... So if you have a plan to go high in the future & you have the money .... Then ... GO FOR IT ...because this devise will disappear from the market .. Like what happened to the 205w

Regards[/quote]

Bu Salem you are so right about the disappearing of this device, as I read it I think on Garmin website the model is already discontinued. And hopefully they are selling the last pieces, Wish to get one if it lasted for 2 more months hehehe.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

So did anyone buy it ?

I am sure they would have sold out by now.

I think if anyone is interested it would be adviceable to call their customer service and check if any of the branches has it in stock.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;5229]So did anyone buy it ?

I think if anyone is interested it would be adviceable to call their customer service and check if any of the branches has it in stock.[/quote]

Hello Wasif

I checked yesterday in Ajman but unfortunately .. they do don't have it ...............So can you recheck in AD please

By the way ... I check with a dealer in our website " GPS4U " and he told me that they are selling the English Version only ... so it doesen't have the arabic support

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;5242]Hello Wasif

I checked yesterday in Ajman but unfortunately .. they do don't have it ...............So can you recheck in AD please

By the way ... I check with a dealer in our website " GPS4U " and he told me that they are selling the English Version only ... so it doesen't have the arabic support

Regards[/quote]

Hey guys, don't even bother to go to carrefour and never buy it from there, now everyone will start asking me "WHY"?

The reason is one of my friend bought it and he was very happy till he opened the sh*t box, there was nothing there only garmin 276c with no accessories at all, even no car mount to fix it, nothing mean just NOTHING. there is only base map there.

Now if anyone interested to buy it from there be ready to spend more than 1500 ds on the accessories and maps to make it able to work.
Now my friend fixed it permanently with some glue, hehehe.
He went to AMIT to get maps and accessories which will cost him some 500ds for updated maps and 300 ds for car mount and I dont know what else he will need.

So at the end of the day it will cost you much more than 3000 ds, so smile now I saved you efforts and money.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;5229]So did anyone buy it ?

I think if anyone is interested it would be adviceable to call their customer service and check if any of the branches has it in stock.[/quote]

Hehehehe, yes wasif someone bought it and guess who?
Minhal.
He says it is just nothing there in plastic box but plastic 276c hehehehe.