SOLD - 3.8L SWB Pajero (Gina) is for sale

Loca
Intermediate
Intermediate

Time for me to sell my beloved Pajero. She bravely took me from the beginning to my off-roading experience up to "Intermediate" level and greatly served me as Family car for many years

My Pajero is 2007 3.8L and has 190k Kms, the dashboard hows 10k because I've replaced the board controlling gauges a few months back. Work was done by Mitsubishi and I've a signed doc from them for RTA renewals. Engine is running great and suspensions (2" kit by Ironman) are also in great shape. Interiors are also clean apart from the driver seat where the leather is a little bit cracked. Transmission has to be checked if the plan is to drive the car in the desert. I hear a vibration particularly when engaging the reverse. I didn't check with Radical in Was Al Korh, where the car was regularly serviced. Usually they can fix everything for little money. Car has killer switch installed by Mitsubishi and 8mm aluminum skid plate. New battery with warranty, new spark plugs and a set of Dunlop AT22 dated 2017 and having 60% of life.

I'm asking 15 thousand AED as I want to sell it quick

Last edited by Loca on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gianluca (aka Loca)
Black/White FJ (aka La Ciccina)
Mobile 0561776322
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Loca wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 am Time for me to sell my beloved Pajero. She bravely took me from the beginning to my off-roading experience up to "Intermediate" level and greatly served me as Family car for many years

My Pajero is 2007 3.8L and has 190k Kms, the dashboard hows 10k because I've replaced the board controlling gauges a few months back. Work was done by Mitsubishi and I've a signed doc from them for RTA renewals. Engine is running great and suspensions (2" kit by Ironman) are also in great shape. Interiors are also clean apart from the driver seat where the leather is a little bit cracked. Transmission has to be checked if the plan is to drive the car in the desert. I hear a vibration particularly when engaging the reverse. I didn't check with Radical in Was Al Korh, where the car was regularly serviced. Usually they can fix everything for little money. Car has killer switch installed by Mitsubishi and 8mm aluminum skid plate. New battery with warranty, new spark plugs and a set of Dunlop AT22 dated 2017 and having 60% of life.

I'm asking 15 thousand AED as I want to sell it quick

If you give me 15K i will take it from you
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Loca
Intermediate
Intermediate

giorgio wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:31 pm If you give me 15K i will take it from you
Gina has a new owner, you lost your chance @giorgio I'm sad for you
Gianluca (aka Loca)
Black/White FJ (aka La Ciccina)
Mobile 0561776322
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

SOLD

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills