WANTED- scangauge2

FSL

It's available on amazon and will be shipped to UAE. Price is $160 + $15 shipping.
For details you can check http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AA ... PDKIKX0DER

I hope this helps :051:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

HAHHA.. this is what I have done:
I bough a bluetooth OBD2 device from Amazon for about 85USD (there are cheaper ones, but I did not want the risk) and got an android application on my Samsung S2 to provide all the details mentioned and more. The application itself is about 5Usd, but since android market is not enabled for purchases in the UAE yet, I found it for free on the net and installed.. It even gives me torque and HP.. in addition, I can record the trip on video and I can get the dials (speed, distance, etc) displayed on the video itself. If your interested goodle "Torque app for android" you would want the Torque Pro though..
FSL

DL.
I'd like to have a look at your setup :)
qadiraman
Club Member
Club Member

Hey Guys :)

I have a Scangauge 2 that my cousin gifted me. The box still hasnt been opened and since I dont have any use of it, I have decided to sell it so if anyone is interested, please dont hesitate to contact me :)

I'm ready to sell it for AED 600 :) Please note that the Price is fixed and non-negotiable :)