Car Foiling

abdulla alshamsi
Club Member
Club Member

Do they provide warranty for the car paint if you remove it in the future? or a warranty for the foil itself?
FSL

it looks mean :045:
put the almost sticker on the spare wheel cover, that's where it looks best (i think :)
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Looks Goood!!!:like:....You have a lot of canvas on the C pillar!!! I would Love to see some nice graphics!!!
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=abdulla alshamsi;21836]Do they provide warranty for the car paint if you remove it in the future? or a warranty for the foil itself?[/quote]

Yes, they provide a one year warranty
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=FSL;21843]it looks mean :045:
put the almost sticker on the spare wheel cover, that's where it looks best (i think :)[/quote]

Good idea! will probably do it :045:
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=CAMEL;21847]Looks Goood!!!:like:....You have a lot of canvas on the C pillar!!! I would Love to see some nice graphics!!![/quote]

True...like the idea. Will give it a thought for sure..Thanks!
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Planing to foil my Intruder... I am planning to do it myself. My question is about permission. My car is registered in sharjah.

I have heard that you have to go to the murror and get a slip which allows to foil the car. Has anyone have any experience with this. I haven't tried going as yet, but thought any knowledge of it before hand would be helpful.
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=CAMEL;23085]Planing to foil my Intruder... I am planning to do it myself. My question is about permission. My car is registered in sharjah.

I have heard that you have to go to the murror and get a slip which allows to foil the car. Has anyone have any experience with this. I haven't tried going as yet, but thought any knowledge of it before hand would be helpful.[/quote]

Well, when I took mine to Al Forsan they got a permission to change the color of my car from black and white to just black. I think you need a permission only if the car color changes, but if you change it from shiny black to matte black for example I don't believe it's needed. At least that's my theory based on my experience.
Maddie

Ma sha Allah, very good job.

There's a shop called Bin Essa in Ajman close to the Corniche and another one opposite Adnan I think.

Excellent and very well established shops.

I think they will do an FJ for 2000 with Carbon on the hood.

By the way, a change of color letter is FREE. Only 40 dirhams for Registration Card (Mulkiya) change later.

Good luck.
larkin
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Guys

Was checking the below deal that has come, is this similar to the foiling ?

http://www.hitthedeals.com/dubai/today- ... flage.html

I was keen on changing the colors of my Rims to Black, and they are doing it for Dh 495. is this a good deal ?