FJ Cargo Box

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;19575]Guys the box recently fixed on my DC COST me approx. 500 dhs. Just buy the stuff yourself and then go to carpenter pay him 250-300 and u are done.[/quote]
Is there still place for mother-in-law?
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;19570]Where is the place for mother-in-law in these settings?[/quote]

My dearest Capri.... the mother-in-law can be tied to the roof-rack!!! :022::005:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;19564]Let me know if the carpenter can do lizard skin or allegator skin then I might be interested[/quote]
Who are you??? .....PARIS HILTON! :005:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=desert_hawk;19568]This design is good, another option would be to keep the left small part open from the top, this will allow people to store jerry cans (water or fuel) strapped to the floor and couple of chairs in a standing position

mine fits 2 chairs, sleeping bag, tent, sleeping mat, water jerry can, 2 childrens chairs, medium size shovel, all tightly assembled to prevent it from moving in case worse would happen (this is tested)

you can add a sleeping platform to the top of the drawers, that can be opened during camping to fit the length of an adult, of up to 180 cm tall, and it is more comfortable with the carpet, sleeping mat and sleeping bag than the tent (without the air mattress for sure)

having said that, the lower piece of wood should occupy all the space, as it should be fixed to the body by the 2 original screw holes (with longer screws) in the back end, and by chains to the front screw holes, this way it will be as if it is part of the car body (again tested without any issues)

will try to get some photos and post it soon

if you want to remove it in the future, there won't be any problem for that, just 4 screws and everything is out[/quote]

Enough said... time to show some pics!
desert_hawk
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Nbaker;19569]Quite interested to see your set up Desert Hawk. But is it possible to return everything back to it original state when planning to sell the car?[/quote]
Yes, back to STOCK status with just removing the 4 screws
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=desert_hawk;19581]Yes, back to STOCK status with just removing the 4 screws[/quote]

Beautiful!

Well, as D said, waiting for lots of pics my friend :) if you'd be so kind off course
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

I would pay more if it could keep mother-in-law strapped down and silent !!!!!

Paul
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Miss D;19578]My dearest Capri.... the mother-in-law can be tied to the roof-rack!!! :022::005:[/quote]

You cruel one... she can be the biggest supporter of you, if properly handled :008:
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=pwood;19585]Hi guys

I would pay more if it could keep mother-in-law strapped down and silent !!!!!

Paul[/quote]
Join the club.
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=fida;19588]Join the club.[/quote]

I think the best solution is to keep her far away from any sort of sand to avoid nagging and whining, otherwise a new fabricated MIL(mother in law) skid plate could be fashioned! bet it would really cushion a hit :black_eyed: