FJ Cargo Box

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Let me know if the carpenter can do lizard skin or allegator skin then I might be interested
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;19564]Let me know if the carpenter can do lizard skin or allegator skin then I might be interested[/quote]

How about Alligator skin with Ivory handles with diamond studded around it.
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Miss D....too much demands....u have a job to do now:005:
desert_hawk
Intermediate
Intermediate

This design is good, another option would be to keep the left small part open from the top, this will allow people to store jerry cans (water or fuel) strapped to the floor and couple of chairs in a standing position

mine fits 2 chairs, sleeping bag, tent, sleeping mat, water jerry can, 2 childrens chairs, medium size shovel, all tightly assembled to prevent it from moving in case worse would happen (this is tested)

you can add a sleeping platform to the top of the drawers, that can be opened during camping to fit the length of an adult, of up to 180 cm tall, and it is more comfortable with the carpet, sleeping mat and sleeping bag than the tent (without the air mattress for sure)

having said that, the lower piece of wood should occupy all the space, as it should be fixed to the body by the 2 original screw holes (with longer screws) in the back end, and by chains to the front screw holes, this way it will be as if it is part of the car body (again tested without any issues)

will try to get some photos and post it soon

if you want to remove it in the future, there won't be any problem for that, just 4 screws and everything is out
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

Quite interested to see your set up Desert Hawk. But is it possible to return everything back to it original state when planning to sell the car?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Where is the place for mother-in-law in these settings?
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=fida;19566]How about Alligator skin with Ivory handles with diamond studded around it.[/quote]

There ....now we are talking......waiting on Ms D for the pricing
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;19570]Where is the place for mother-in-law in these settings?[/quote]

hahaha... Thats what, will be interseting to know. If anyone find some place, please do let me know... I will go for it. :011:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;19570]Where is the place for mother-in-law in these settings?[/quote]

....and what about towing her with the viking rope :032:....:011:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys the box recently fixed on my DC COST me approx. 500 dhs. Just buy the stuff yourself and then go to carpenter pay him 250-300 and u are done.