FJ Skidplate 2010+

sandmonkey

I am selling off the skidplate from my erstwhile FJ. It is made of aluminium and fits FJs from model year 2010 onwards. It also has a cover for accessing the oil filter. It is basically in new condition since I haven't been to the desert ever since I had it fitted (i'm not kidding), which was about an year ago. Price is 1000 Dirhams, to inspect/pick it up you will have to come to my apartment in DIP since I no longer have a car big enough to transport it. Call me on 050-9163736 if interested.

I also have a pair of Bump Stops, whoever buys the skidplate can have them for free.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1057[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

Its the same one i got ;)
Darshan

This is a good deal guys...Pick it up before it is gone!!
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

If the plate has the mounting hardware I am willing to take it

Sent you an SMS just now !
Darshan

The plate is NG designs Wasif, He will always help if you need the mounting hardware.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys the person will be lucky who picks as I am a little unlucky as I bought mine from someone for 850ds,,, which is completely a piece of sht. New bump stops cost 500 ds and I got mine for 250.
Really a good deal :)))-
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Excellent Deal ... Thanks Parshanat for being nice to your follow members
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mosalf

[quote=sandmonkey;17613]I am selling off the skidplate from my erstwhile FJ. It is made of aluminium and fits FJs from model year 2010 onwards. It also has a cover for accessing the oil filter. It is basically in new condition since I haven't been to the desert ever since I had it fitted (i'm not kidding), which was about an year ago. Price is 1000 Dirhams, to inspect/pick it up you will have to come to my apartment in DIP since I no longer have a car big enough to transport it. Call me on 050-9163736 if interested. can have them for free.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1057[/ATTACH][/quote]

Hi buddy I just got mine for 2k. I wish I had known you earlier.
sandmonkey

I now wish I had quoted more hehe :015:

But seriously, I have gained a lot from this group and this was one way for me to give something back... I'm sure the buyer will put it to good use :047:
sandmonkey

SOLD!!! All the best to its new owner...