Led

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

I have got the below link from a friend (LED for Sale), it looks like an interesting deal so wanted to share with you all :027:

http://www.speed4ever.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91640

If anyone has an idea about the quality and prices, please share with all.
desert_hawk
Intermediate
Intermediate

As far as I know that the cheapest BRANDED LED light bars are available with Ramy4x4, from the pic, I can't see any brand for these, may be its not clear.
with electronics, I don't take risks, I go for brands and warranty where your money is better invested.
with ungraded items, you will not have any warranty, the quality of product will be definitely less, and the quality of light transmission will be less also.
my 2 fils here :p
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=desert_hawk;17152]As far as I know that the cheapest BRANDED LED light bars are available with Ramy4x4, from the pic, I can't see any brand for these, may be its not clear.
with electronics, I don't take risks, I go for brands and warranty where your money is better invested.
with ungraded items, you will not have any warranty, the quality of product will be definitely less, and the quality of light transmission will be less also.
my 2 fils here :p[/quote]

i have called the guy and inquired about the brand, he said it's USA Vision :022:
Darshan

Is it visionXUsa?? If yes, then, i have read good things about them.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Darshan;17164]Is it visionXUsa?? If yes, then, i have read good things about them.[/quote]

yes i think it is visionXusa
Darshan

If it is VisionX xmitter prime 44 Inches, then it looks like the price is too sweet to let go. I am not sure whether the model is listed on the advertisement (Mafi arabic-Using google translate)
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Do try to find out the prices and share with us please !
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;17176]Do try to find out the prices and share with us please ![/quote]

the price for the 44" is 2500aed and 800 aed for the 16 ".

the guy said the price is this low coz he bought a container in an auction without knowing it containts and when he opened it he found a brand new stock of these led's....how lucky
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I heard (from some drivers) that LED lights are just good for decoration only. It would be needed to compare from tech spec actually how many Lumens they can produce compared with Xenon. The placement is also very important, e.g. when you place them on the top, above driver's seat, in the night, it is guaranteed, you'll see nothing, as the sand is spread across your windshield (I know it from personal experience).

Very good article is here: http://www.autoevolution.com/news/battl ... 26530.html
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;17209]I heard (from some drivers) that LED lights are just good for decoration only. It would be needed to compare from tech spec actually how many Lumens they can produce compared with Xenon. The placement is also very important, e.g. when you place them on the top, above driver's seat, in the night, it is guaranteed, you'll see nothing, as the sand is spread across your windshield (I know it from personal experience).

Very good article is here: http://www.autoevolution.com/news/battl ... 26530.html[/quote]

Nice article Capri thanks, but the comparison here is about the head lights were it contains only one bulb, where the offroading LED is a concentration of lights or bulbs, it's like you will find 10 or 20 bulb in a 10" LED light.

I once asked the same question to a guy working in specialized offroading shop and the answer was simple, he went in grabbed a 40" LED light and connected to power....you cannot imagine how illuminated the area was, since then i had my answer.

I think to get the best of the LED lights, you have to get a good brand and to fit it on the right place in your car.