Led

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Melfi;17265]If you have as much light with the LEDs as during the day, what is the fun and challenge of driving at night?
Another accessory I don't think I'd be adding...

(though of course I wish Sarookh's friend a successful sale!)[/quote]

Driving in night is always exigent, the visibility gets extremely restricted; advantage of color and contrast (available in day) is lost and even depth perception gets diminished specially if you are the leading vehicle . driving in a convoy make things much easier for the leader following cars , as they have visual contact of the cars in front of them and its tracks. which make it easy to follow . non the less , to much lights will bother the driver in front of you and will limit his vision. standard good front xenon head lights or an after market couple of Chinese HIDs will do the trick if driving within the convoy . On the other hand , if you are driving solo ( not recommended ) , or leading other cars, the more light you can have , the better ( and more safe ) track selection and decision .
What goes around , comes around .
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Full agree with Abu Jimmy, in addition I would say that driving in the night you do not have the same orientation you have during the day, the perception is quite differente, said that, as more light do you have, as much better it is.
I have Hella Xenon, expensive for sure, but ..priceless :059: