Volant PowerCore Filter+Pre filter For Sale

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

I'm selling my Volant PowerCore Filter Part No: 61508 with the pre filter Part No 51921. Its used but in perfect condition.

The filter can be used in FJ Cruiser old style TRD / AFE Cold Air Intakes and any K & N Intake for most cars.

The filter flabge is 6" and its 8" wide and 8" tall. 6 x 8 x 8.

Purchase price for filter was AED 350 and Pre Filter was AED 119 = AED 469. I am willing to take AED 275 or any reasonable offer.

Call or SMS on 050 612 3015. Pictures attached.

This is the perfect high flow dry filter for desert use !

Link to the item on Volant website is http://www.volant.com/edetail.asp?ID=80&ptype=f
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sold or may be free for me:015:
Anyhow i am taking it to give a try:008:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Cool Shafiq .....its yours ....let me know when you wanna collect it......we'll work out the pricing later.

This is the same filter that is run on the US Abrams Tanks and last year I made a group order for friends on AOA.....Shibu and Minhal are also running thsi in their TRD boxes
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;12253]Cool Shafiq .....its yours ....let me know when you wanna collect it......we'll work out the pricing later.

This is the same filter that is run on the US Abrams Tanks and last year I made a group order for friends on AOA.....Shibu and Minhal are also running thsi in their TRD boxes[/quote]

:011: we ll work out price???
ok no problem you will give me for the minimum possible price to beat the second hand selling buggers in the market, the way I am doing it.:005:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Goes without saying bro ! We can even look at installments !
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is so sweet of you :))))-