Chinese snorkels for Sale-FJz

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;11279]There is also a doucment processing fee ........[/quote]
... and don't forget to have with you copy of the passport, ID card, residence contract, employment contract and X-Ray picture of your grandma :005:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;11283]... and don't forget to have with you copy of the passport, ID card, residence contract, employment contract and X-Ray picture of your grandma :005:[/quote]

Favoring myself and the fellow offroaders will cost me this much I didnt know:013::015:
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Stupid question but is it removable? i.e. like the flag pole that is Plug & Play? Or would I have to have that ugly thing on my car even going down the motorway every day?
FSL

[quote=Melfi;11408]Stupid question but is it removable? i.e. like the flag pole that is Plug & Play? Or would I have to have that ugly thing on my car even going down the motorway every day?[/quote]
It's like a scar... you can't get rid of it :011:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Melfi;11408]Stupid question but is it removable? i.e. like the flag pole that is Plug & Play? Or would I have to have that ugly thing on my car even going down the motorway every day?[/quote]

Ya really it was stupid question :011:, by the way the people dont call it ugly look but aggressive look is the appropriate word for it, other than the amazing functions it has.
By the way can you erase the bullet holes from the body of DUCK, ,,,NO:010:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys the shipment arrived and is at Duabi, Hassan, Caprihorse and Wasif were so true regarding the hidden charges:013:.
Who ever is interested please put your name here.

PS: Caprihorse,Wasif, Hassan Please dont put more comment to make me sweat.....:015:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;11464]Guys the shipment arrived and is at Duabi, Hassan, Caprihorse and Wasif were so true regarding the hidden charges:013:.
Who ever is interested please put your name here.

PS: Caprihorse,Wasif, Hassan Please dont put more comment to make me sweat.....:015:[/quote]
-------------------------------------
:010:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

LOL...just wait till u pick up the stuff to see what more comes up !
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

its like Air arabia flight, u pay only for the thicket, meal u have to buy seperate.......................
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Hassan;11469]its like Air arabia flight, u pay only for the thicket, meal u have to buy seperate.......................[/quote]
only Capri:045: didnt put negative comment I request but you and Wasif:046: