Chinese snorkels for Sale-FJz

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Hassan;11258]Did u consider 5% duty on ur shipment?[/quote]

I am under the impression the shipment company will pay and I will pay them the fixed amount they ask :032:, correct me if I am wrong becoz you are the one hehehe
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Their price was only for the shipment NOT the duty,
thats the special treatment if u will not get TJ snorkel.............
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Hassan;11270]Their price was only for the shipment NOT the duty,
thats the special treatment if u will not get TJ snorkel.............[/quote]
Hopefully I am having the email for full package as evidence or better to go to court, I will bring you and BOB TJ snorkel thats my promise but plzzzzz stick to your words otherwise I will lose from my pocket.
I am doing community service :))
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;11271]Hopefully I am having the email for full package as evidence or better to go to court, I will bring you and BOB TJ snorkel thats my promise but plzzzzz stick to your words otherwise I will lose from my pocket.
I am doing community service :))[/quote]
Newbies (H&DC), it's not only 5% duty, but also additional fees to be paid to Customs, mostly based on the weight of the shipment; we call it sometimes hidden charges, which can go to thousands :008:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;11272]Newbies (H&DC), it's not only 5% duty, but also additional fees to be paid to Customs, mostly based on the weight of the shipment; we call it sometimes hidden charges, which can go to thousands :008:[/quote]

Ok now Let it rest in peace at customs I am not taking it out :(((
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

you forgot the storage charges.....from when the shipment arrives and till when its picked up they charge by the hour !
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;11274]you forgot the storage charges.....from when the shipment arrives and till when its picked up they charge by the hour ![/quote]

Please stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I am dying :((((((((((, if i know this much headache I would buy it in Sharja max by 800 Ds.
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duck Commander;11276]Please stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I am dying :((((((((((, if i know this much headache I would buy it in Sharja max by 800 Ds.[/quote]

Yeah...v can bargain it for 750:011:..however, i am with u if ur getting it for 500bucks:045:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bobpavan;11277]Yeah...v can bargain it for 750:011:..however, i am with u if ur getting it for 500bucks:045:[/quote]

May be less than 500 Ds or Max 500 Ds, hope you will smile :))
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=Duck Commander;11276]Please stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I am dying :((((((((((, if i know this much headache I would buy it in Sharja max by 800 Ds.[/quote]

There is also a doucment processing fee ........