Metal tire Valve Stems for Order

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;10565]Dear Wasif

For you I'll go to the end of the world :003: . Let DL bring them and I'm going to deliver them for you wherever you are

Thanks for your faith :038:

[/quote]

Bu Salem you are too kind !

It would be awsome if you can bring them down the next time you come to Abu Dhabi or even send them with your driver if possible.

Both Shafiq amd me will be extremely greatfull !
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bu Salem you are always a father like figure, love you
larkin
Club Member
Club Member

Hi, can I also be added to the list

Wallie
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi DL,

I am in Al-Ain how can we arrange and meat up?
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=larkin;10592]Hi, can I also be added to the list

[/quote]

Not a problem larkin, please copy the last list, and add your name + number of sets required to the end. However, I won't be able to provide this soon since the number of sets I ordered is less than the demand, and I have to place another order.
I would like to distribute the ones I have first before ordering a new batch.
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wallie;10623]Hi DL,

I am in Al-Ain how can we arrange and meat up?[/quote]

Are you permanently posted in Al Ain? or just visiting there? I can send the valve to you by courier, or if you or a friend are visiting Dubai or Sharjah, then we can meet.
Wallie
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Desert Lizard;10625]Are you permanently posted in Al Ain? or just visiting there? I can send the valve to you by courier, or if you or a friend are visiting Dubai or Sharjah, then we can meet.[/quote]

I am permanent in Al-Ain. Courier would be fine, Can you PM me for details for payment?
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

For those who already have the stems, here are a few tips to make sure the installation is error free

1- Go to a competent tire shop
2- Make sure the fitting hole is clean, no dirt or grime is inside it
3- Inspect the stems for any damage specially the rubber rings
4- Oil or other lubricant should be applied inside the fitting hole so the rubber ring slides inside fully and completely
5- The nuts on the inside should be tightened properly to ensure air tightness
6- once fixed, the tire should be mounted on the wheel and inflated, then a small quantity of water poured around the stem with the tire tilted to observe any air leakage.

That's about it.

And for anyone who has received a damaged set, please send it back to me and I will order a replacement for you FREE OF CHARGE, but this does not cover damage during installation or because of use.. lets be fair..

May your tires never run flat.........
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

DL what about DC:-( I am waiting too bro
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wallie;10626]I am permanent in Al-Ain. Courier would be fine, Can you PM me for details for payment?[/quote]

Guys sorry for Hijacking but I can't resist to say wel come to my very old friend Wallie, great to have you here bro and missing the drives with you and your family in Sweihan and Al khattam, hope you will join us on our next drives near to your home :-)