Garmin Montana 600 - How to set your Course (CDI)

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Darshan;11835 wrote:Lol! Now what did i start off :005:

DC: we made the instruction post at about the same time...Great minds think alike! :038: Incase you Wasif dithces you with the photo grapher's database, do let me know. I will send it to you. :048:
Darshan Bro I know you are always there for me, so far as wASIF IS CONCERNED he is not helping me anymore and the reason is my innocent mistake by not arranging him Madonna live show tickets:011:.

Please you send me something to avoid photography onroad:010:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Duck Commander;11839 wrote:Darshan Bro I know you are always there for me, so far as wASIF IS CONCERNED he is not helping me anymore and the reason is my innocent mistake by not arranging him Madonna live show tickets:011:.

Please you send me something to avoid photography onroad:010:
Hehe, more safe is to use Cobra device, which can detect in advance also photography from mobile temporary posts mounted in X-Trail.
fida
Advance
Advance

Is there any software which can Hack Capri's Camera ??????:059:
walihali

fida;11845 wrote:Is there any software which can Hack Capri's Camera ??????:059:
It will take long time to find such software, why don't use a hardware? a real hardware like a hand for example, stealing it from Capri for some time, note down the model of the device, and put it back to original position, and buy similar model in ebay may be, it should be cobra i??dar:033:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ok Guys stop Hijacking this useful thread and put stuff related only to Montana:032:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys how to disable this Voice instruction ? In my case this Emily has made my life horrible always asking me do this and that:015:?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Duck Commander;11852 wrote:Guys how to disable this Voice instruction ? In my case this Emily has made my life horrible always asking me do this and that:015:?
You can tell her every-time "I know better", and she will not fight with you, but at the end she is always right :011:
FSL

Duck Commander;11849 wrote:Ok Guys stop Hijacking this useful thread and put stuff related only to Montana:032:
or Madonna
Darshan

Duck Commander;11852 wrote:Guys how to disable this Voice instruction ? In my case this Emily has made my life horrible always asking me do this and that:015:?
I guess you can go to setup --> Tones --> Tones output and change it to internal only. This will make the unit beep instead of making silly emily talk. ( I have not tested this but i guess it should work) Let me know if it doesn't.
Darshan

Another tip: You can edit the startup.txt under Garmin folder to add your name and mobile number. Incase your unit is lost and if you are lucky, you may be able to get it back.

PS: You will see the Garmin folder once you connect the unit to the PC using a USB cable.