Cheap E-Z Deflator

sandmonkey

Picked up one by a company called Bushranger from ACE HArdware today; It cost me 59 Dirhams which I thought was cheap compared to the 260 Dhs & 160 Dhs pieces I've seen with the group. But now I'm beginning to wonder why I haven't seen this with anyone else so far considering that I have come across a couple of guys with Bushranger Digital Pressure Gauges. I just hope it was because no one else knew about this caus otherwise it means I made my first bad purchase :059:
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hope you will be lucky if I am mistaken, my one friend got a deflater from ACE too, dont know the name though. The problem with that deflater was it deflating very very very slowly, and I think he throw it in LIWA desert. Now he is having a bit expensive from RAMY.
Personally I love ARB EZ deflater, it is expensive but mostly experienced off roaders are using it because it is reliable and deflation rate is much more.

wish you are not the one with wrong deflater.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've got the same a few weeks ago, the "only" problem is that it was absolutely not precise! don't know if it was my gauge unlucky or not....btw, after getting stuck two times for bad tires pressure I went to Ramy, more expensive, but good quality.....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello all

We have to know the difference between the two gauges we are talking about :

1. The ARB or Ramy (accurate ) diflator is to release air from tiers and to know the right pressure while diflating ( To deflate as much as you want)
2. Stetho gauge is to check the tyer pressure while inflatting or when you suspect that you have the wrong pressure - all time use (Can deflate 3 or less)

So if you have the second one ... you can use the pin remover plus the gauge which considered the first way to deflating. Secondly, it is much cheaper for beginners but the only drawback that they might lose the tyres' pin :006: ... so either to be careful or to have extra pins :045: ................... most of the experienced people would have both gauges

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills