Two-Way Radio Kangda

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

M0K11;31907 wrote:I'm at DM and apparently no one has Kangda because "it's not as good as Crony" (as opposed to what I read here)

Decided not to go ahead with any purchase before discussing with my fellow almosters!

So what do you guys think/suggest?
Forget Crony, it's cheap stuff. Try shop number :- 1. BAI 05,13
2. BAK 9,10,11
If it is not available, just wait or check with our Chinese member Hailun later. I don't have his number, but you can find it on Forum.
Sambhu

Try shop number :- 1. BAI 05,13 ,i have purchased Kangda from there
desert_jellyfish

Thank you for the quick reply guys, it was finally BAI05, 13 that sold it to me but for some reason denied that they carry it at the first couple of visits! Anyways, it is now in my hands :D i'm on my way to Almost4x4 service center for a visit then home to play with my new device :p
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

350aed is a bit too much
Andre

I bought mine 230 motorola @ dragon mart with car charger. Yeah I think 350 on that place is bit too much. But the important thing is the function.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Andre;32117 wrote:I bought mine 230 motorola @ dragon mart with car charger. Yeah I think 350 on that place is bit too much. But the important thing is the function.
Are you sure it's working? As this Chinese Motorola has very bad functioning record typically.
Adnan
Advance
Advance

Cass;32115 wrote:.........
The funny thing is she asked me if I was from off-road and I said yes. The next thing she pulls out a frequency li (Sheng Da Trading BAI 13)
So I said thank you very much, most helpful. wondering where she got that list from??
I am the one who gave her the frequencies ,,,, any way the procedure presented by Suhail herein above is the correct and easy one to set up your kangda device and further the best thing in kangda KD 868 is the most clear voice .
Andre

caprihorse;32122 wrote:Are you sure it's working? As this Chinese Motorola has very bad functioning record typically.
Hi Chief, so far it is working fine, been tested it on some drives and night out on desert but not on extreme terrain condition. Hope this doesn't break prematurely. :brigade.baka-wolf.c