Air Compressor Advice

iJanab
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks MOMO. Do you know shop location where they sell the camel brand compressor?
zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

iJanab;41075 wrote:Thanks MOMO. Do you know shop location where they sell the camel brand compressor?
A lot of shops sell these camel branded compressors. You could try EAC 01 - 02 and EAB 03.
iJanab
Club Member
Club Member

zarir;41076 wrote:A lot of shops sell these camel branded compressors. You could try EAC 01 - 02 and EAB 03.

Thanks!! It will save me some walking around ;)
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

[MENTION=8715]iJanab[/MENTION] Tip: once you enter EAB area you will find "a" shop with Almost4x4 sticker ���� .. The guys made it easy for you off-road and on-road and on-malls and on-shops!!
iJanab
Club Member
Club Member

So I went to Dragon Mart yesterday afternoon and on the way stopped at Ace as well to check out the Bushranger line as well... But despite being not a big fan of unbranded Chinese products, I have settled for the Camel brand compressor. Few of the points which helped me go for this brand were:

- Positive feed back - More or less all users of the forum have something positive to say about this compressor
- Value for money - Time will tell but for now when compared to mid range Bushranger or high end ARB ones this camel brand appear to be excellent value for money.
- How often do I plan to use? - This was the biggest factor in making me go for a camel brand as I am new to off roading and investing couple thousand dirhams in good quality compressor didn't make sense to me at this stage. As if after few months I decide to give up the hobby, I will be selling an expensive compressor at a odd price on Dubizzle.

So all in all thanks to everyone for their advice and specially to forum admins for documenting so much info here as well as placing stickers on the shop windows and giving exact shop numbers, models and part numbers before hand as this made my trip to dragon mart (possibly) quickest one I have ever done!! :)

Cant wait for a Club Member drive where I can get my first star as all my tools are ready to go!!