JK Grill Light Bar

desert_jellyfish

Hi guys,

first off a happy new year to each and everyone of you and your beloved families! God bless and I wish you all the joy and prosperity in 2015 :)

i must admit, i've been away for quite a while but i'm glad to be able to return! Knowing the closeness of this club, i do not feel hesitant in my return. Thank you to all founders, organizers, and direct members as well as indirect members

i've recently bought a few lights and among them, a 31.5 inch light bar. I'm a bit paranoid about random people fixing electrical equipment on my car so was wondering if anyone can recommend a garage (i would go to ALMOST but i've heard they do not do electrical work - please correct me if i'm wrong as i would love nothing more than going to the mechanics and technicians of my 2nd family). Also, i've come across this pic and wanted to know if anyone knows where to get these brackets from or where i can make them as i might need something a bit wider to hold the 31.5 in?!

many thanks in advance to everyone and and for everything! Happy New Year once again :043:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Call me on 0505651515
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

wiring and light bar available in alomost garage contact Mr. Don , he will help u in this matter
desert_jellyfish

[MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION]......thank you for all your help brother, truly appreciate it! Got in touch with our friend and will visit him this weekend
[MENTION=1560]BADER BARGHOUTHI[/MENTION] thank you too bro! post my discussion with Mazaaj I think i will go ahead with his proposed solution.....but will still call Don and see if they do the electrical fixing of the light bars (maybe for a future project?!)