NISSAN PATRHFINDER R51 Yr Mod 2005-2012..(i could be wrong)

pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

I have NEVER driven with you guys...but this forum has been an invaluable source of info...
Anyway....Ever so often I go out to the big sand and the wadi with this fat black gal....and she impresses me every single time...yes the back end seems to have a mind of its own ..yes articulation is an issue esp with wadi bashing...but from experience...or rather little or lack of it...as long as i feel i am in the right gear, speed and many other variables...yes even in auto....she somehow pulls it through without leaving her bits behind...yes stock sus can be abit on the softer side and plastic abit closer to terra firma...but a change of shock and spring to slightly more aggressive 2'' lift and ride...it does make a difference even on the pavement...doesnt bottom out as easy...less body roll, less brake dive, less torsional twist, less loss of traction on the bumpy bits...that being said...she is down right heavy....and yes...you will feel it...and this thing about the plastic getting in the way...mmmmhhh....even in stock......i beg to differ...yeah...maybe with experience...not seeing how i will change my Fat Black R51 Nissan Pathfinder for anything else...not just yet...RANT OVER...
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

anticipating Caprihorse coments
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

pato mwazi;39753 wrote:anticipating Caprihorse coments
You're right that's why there is a new crossover R52 with better engine, VQ35DE, but not at all suitable for off-roading.