15" rims on JK Sahara

desert_jellyfish

strawb;34012 wrote:For the abs, traction control switch ... im still removing the fuse because placing a switch would void the warranty
thank you for that.....guess i'll live with removing the fuse for a while longer
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

M0K11;34013 wrote:thank you for that.....guess i'll live with removing the fuse for a while longer
It will loosen up in time which makes removing the fuse easier :Psmiley:
desert_jellyfish

strawb;34055 wrote:It will loosen up in time which makes removing the fuse easier :Psmiley:
hahahaha, that's very good to hear because i'm having quite the fight with it now....sometimes i even give up because i get too scared that i'm going to break something :x_x:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was the same for me .... but ive been out every weekend since i got the car last september .... its effortless now
Sacha
Intermediate
Intermediate

strawb;34012 wrote:For the abs, traction control switch ... im still removing the fuse because placing a switch would void the warranty ....

There are some who place the bypass and switch under the dashboard and they havent had any issues with warranty

For now i can still live with removing the fuse on weekends

Maybe I was lucky but on my last service at Trading Enterprises they didn't give trouble at all. I even
chatted with the service manager about it. No problems.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sacha;36157 wrote:Maybe I was lucky but on my last service at Trading Enterprises they didn't give trouble at all. I even
chatted with the service manager about it. No problems.
Sacha your lucky to meet such cool service representatives . My service advisor literally used to threaten me that if i change my exhaust outside i will loose warranty and stuff like that .......
Sacha
Intermediate
Intermediate

Defragmantor;36165 wrote:Sacha your lucky to meet such cool service representatives . My service advisor literally used to threaten me that if i change my exhaust outside i will loose warranty and stuff like that .......
I must be. I have added additional lift, Catback, air-intakes, cut out switch, lights, rock sliders, headers, and re-geared it. Two services and no problems. I just take the custom tune of it with my diablo before I take it in:)