15" rims on JK Sahara

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

M0K11;33967 wrote:Abu Jimmy...I cannot express my gratitude enough!

if I'm not mistaken, any 17" rims can wear these tires and fit on the car as well, correct?
Yes MOK , any 17' rims will fit but I suggest to keep the originals as they are of good quality and they look awesome . ( the SAHARA RIMS )
What goes around , comes around .
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

Abu Jimmy;33987 wrote:Was the car stock or lifted ? with stock suspension I think such size will rub the fenders while hard core off-roading .
Yes Abu Jimmy, it is lifted 2.5" with new shocks and suspension.
desert_jellyfish

Abu Jimmy;33988 wrote:I suggest to keep the originals as they are of good quality and they look awesome . ( the SAHARA RIMS )
many thanks Abu Jimmy....for everything!
desert_jellyfish

Mohammad;33977 wrote:I had the same issue in my 2013 Sahara and fixed 285/70/R17 and changed the rims to 9"..
that must have been monstrous!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

285's are equal to 33" tires
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

M0K11;33999 wrote:that must have been monstrous!
Well, i am trying to mimic Strwab and Mazaaj cars :ninja:.... Havn't tested it yet on the JK and will do inshalla this week.

Strawb, I am changing my switch panel also "similer to the one in your car" :). you do not have copy right registered yet with MOE, right?!
desert_jellyfish

Mohammad;34006 wrote:Well, i am trying to mimic Strwab and Mazaaj cars :ninja:
i think that tyre and rim size will do very well in mimicking :p
Mohammad;34006 wrote:I am changing my switch panel also
I need to get myself a switch panel.....i'm tired of having to fight with the fuse box every time!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are here to help fellow almosters
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

I need to get myself a switch panel.....i'm tired of having to fight with the fuse box every time![/quote]

I got mine from Rami which comes in differrent colors and it is a full panel replacement.

Hi Strawb,

Any suggestion to ensure that we do comply with the agency warranty.. i remember you mentioned somethign around adding the switch might call off the warrenty?
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

For the abs, traction control switch ... im still removing the fuse because placing a switch would void the warranty ....

There are some who place the bypass and switch under the dashboard and they havent had any issues with warranty

For now i can still live with removing the fuse on weekends