Help to find a 2.5 lift for Wrangler TJ

Bigmorais
Club Member
Club Member

Hello guys, where can i put a 2.5 lift on mine Wrangler TJ (for a good price):grin:
:045::045::045:
Adnan
Advance
Advance

ICON.... for example...
GPS coordinates:
N 25 09.599
E 55 14.337
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Come for a drive and you will get advice from many friends in break. from that make a plan. There are many places. One is where adnan told you. It all depends what u want to do. What style of drive your going to do. And how much cash u want to spend. And what kind of idea you want to have.

If you come In the trip. Talk to KHatib, mazaaj, strawb, roberto, hamdan, bu salim, adnan. All have different lifts. All will tell you the goods and bads
TAURUS

Contact Mr. Omar ( Almost4x4 service)

[TABLE="class: uiGrid _51mz contactInfoTable, width: 300"]
[TR="class: _51mx"]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop phs pbs"]Phone[/TD]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop phs pbs _51mw"]+971 (6) 5441881 \ 0505881333[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop phs pbs"][/TD]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop phs pbs _51mw"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop phs pbs"][/TD]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop phs pbs _51mw"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arminjune;33420 wrote:Come for a drive and you will get advice from many friends in break. from that make a plan. There are many places. One is where adnan told you. It all depends what u want to do. What style of drive your going to do. And how much cash u want to spend. And what kind of idea you want to have.

If you come In the trip. Talk to mazaaj strawb roberto hamdan bu salim adnan. All have different lifts. All will tell you the goods and bads
You forgot the jeep master!

Khatib is our walking encyclopedia for jeeps
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's very important to give advices to CM from senior members, to support him to be hurt, roll over and act in similar dangerous activities.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bigmorais;33404 wrote:Hello guys, where can i put a 2.5 lift on mine Wrangler TJ (for a good price):grin:
:045::045::045:
The question should be Why do you want to lift and not where. Reading your sentence I would advice you to put your lift at the moment into the trunk and wait until you build up your skills, if you want to drive with us ...
Fat Rabbit

caprihorse;33424 wrote:The question should be Why do you want to lift and not where. Reading your sentence I would advice you to put your lift at the moment into the trunk and wait until you build up your skills, if you want to drive with us ...
Haha, I was expecting this response from Chief... always very valuable and correct advice to build up skills as opposed to building up the vehicle. A lot of us beginers make that mistake of wanting to build up this lean mean machine before knowing much about the art of desert driving. I can honestly say 'been there done that' until Chief brought me to my senses.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Bigmorais
Club Member
Club Member

caprihorse;33424 wrote:The question should be Why do you want to lift and not where. Reading your sentence I would advice you to put your lift at the moment into the trunk and wait until you build up your skills, if you want to drive with us ...
Hello, i need to change mine supension (still original from 2006) so if i need to change i put the 2.5 lift for use biger tires.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bigmorais;33438 wrote:Hello, i need to change mine supension (still original from 2006) so if i need to change i put the 2.5 lift for use biger tires.
What you mean by "to change suspension"? For bigger tyres, you don't need to lift...