Worth It?

yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

strawb;31956 wrote:we use HID (china) spread on top of the bumper, fog lamp in the bumper and the windshield

350aed for the small ones and 400aed for the big ones
Thanks strawb for sharing the info, I just bought a set of small HID in 350AED. Below are their current prices:
- 4" HID, 55watts, price 350/pair,
- 7" HID, 55watts, price 400/pair,
-7" HID, 75watts, price 440/pair,
- 22" LED bar (40x3watt) 450/peice.
- 5" square LED, 48watts, 250/peice.
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

strawb;31969 wrote:These are availble in sharjah as well as al awir ...... just look for the contact i placed of where to buy the jerry cans for the liwa trip .....

Its called daimirdad in al awir and the hid's are available there for the price i mentioned ....... bring your negotiation skills
Hey Strawb,

Managed to get the lights in the end. Got the 4" from Daimirdad as you suggested, and the 7" from Performance a bit further up the same road, 350 for the small and 400 fro the large. Looking forward to testing them out next weekend at the Rally!!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Green Giant;33150 wrote:Hey Strawb,

Managed to get the lights in the end. Got the 4" from Daimirdad as you suggested, and the 7" from Performance a bit further up the same road, 350 for the small and 400 fro the large. Looking forward to testing them out next weekend at the Rally!!

Good news ...... when installing just make sure you get the right gauge of the wires with a relay and fuse set up for every 2 lights to make sure they work ok all the time ...

Cheers