Grand Cherokee 2014 Jeep Lift Kit

Andre

Anyone knows a Grand Cherokee 2014 2" Lift Kit installer in UAE?
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

May i suggest that you join us first in the club member and newbie drives to find out what type of modification your car needs

We do recommend that you keep your car stock in this level so that you can focus on learning how to drive on sand rather than modifying your car

Read thru the below link so you can have a clear understanding on how to move forward with your offroad machine

cheers

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... ad-vehicle
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

By the way is it an SRT?

The SRT's are sexy as can be
Andre

Thanks Strawb. Yeah, I will be joining on second day of AGA and looking forward to it.

It will be a pleasure to hear Almosters Mod recommendations. The reason why I ask is the lower front bumper is too low and if I remove it, I will be exposing the radiator. By the way thanks for adding the link.
Andre

strawb;30673 wrote:By the way is it an SRT?

The SRT's are sexy as can be
Nope It's not a SRT. A V6 Limited only without the air lift. Yes the SRT is sweet!
Andre

Anyone has have any idea where to go to install this lift kit or if it's a reliable add-on? http://www.rocky-road.com/wk2-lift-kit.html

Cheers
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can go to almost service center look for mr. Omar 0505881333
Andre

strawb;30837 wrote:You can go to almost service center look for mr. Omar 0505881333
Thanks Strawb. Will keep in touch with Omar.
Andre

:omg: Struggling to get a suspension lift of this car. Lift Makers are either US or AU only or I should go to Sharjah and ask someone to built a budget spacer?

Tip: Next time when choosing a car don't bring your wife! you will suffer in the end. :have a nice day: But still hopeful to make this car a real JEEP.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Andre;31172 wrote::omg: Struggling to get a suspension lift of this car. Lift Makers are either US or AU only or I should go to Sharjah and ask someone to built a budget spacer?

Tip: Next time when choosing a car don't bring your wife! you will suffer in the end. :have a nice day: But still hopeful to make this car a real JEEP.
The fortune is at your side. Why for all heaven on the earth you would like to have a lift on this car?
Why you need spacers? Instead of spacers just use few washers on each bolt. The effect will be the same. Your driving skills still will remain the same.
Regarding shocked wives faces you are right and we wrote it many times. Don't let them see you panicking and suffering, as they may ask you next time as you would be opening a fridge, a simple question: "Darling are you sure, what you are doing at this moment? "