Have you been to Almost Auto Services?

muaz

zeezee;29737 wrote:Hi. I'm new to the almost 4x4 family. I have a nice 98 XJ but we all know that older cars need more TLC.
I heard that we can install a Subaru radiator in the XJ. Is that true? If yes, which Subaru and what year? I'd also like to visit the garage. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Thanks.
Zeeshan (ZeeZee):brigade.baka-wolf.c
I travel with this car all around five countries, the most memorable touring.
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

zeezee;29737 wrote:Hi. I'm new to the almost 4x4 family. I have a nice 98 XJ but we all know that older cars need more TLC.
I heard that we can install a Subaru radiator in the XJ. Is that true? If yes, which Subaru and what year? I'd also like to visit the garage. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Thanks.
Zeeshan (ZeeZee):brigade.baka-wolf.c
Hii ZeeZee (we prefer to call you with your nick if you don't mind), welcome to Almost4x4 Family. Below you can find the Coordinates for Almost4x4 Service Centre location and the Manager, Omar's contact number.

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... ice+centre
zeezee

I don't mind at all. Thanks for the info.
zeezee

I agree with u muaz... This is my second XJ.
bijubs

hello group,
can any one let me know what to do best for Prado VX to become a proper off roader with normal road driving family car ?
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Hi almosters,

I planning to check for a wrangler in Sharjah tomorrow morning. We might buy it on spot so i just want a pro to check if the car is ok or not. The car is so close to Almost service (In American University). Can i go and ask them to check the car without any reservation? Unfortunately things have been arranged this late so wanted to check here first.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Yes , you can take it directly to them . please check with Mr . Omar Kallas 0505881333 .working time 8:00 am to 01:00 pm & 03:00 pm to 08:00 pm .
What goes around , comes around .
desert_jellyfish

Hi guys, i'm heading there today afternoon! Dont need anything but heard so much about the shop and about Omar so i'm going to say hello and get introduced

*edit*

let me know if you'll be there!
Shaikh Al Mike
Club Member
Club Member

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Don and his team at the Almost4x4 Garage. My 97 XJ (aka Bulldog) had a broken radiator, and Don fixed it up in no time. He also helped me with a towing company, which turned out to be very reliable for a fair price.

As always, the garage was clean and tidied up. I had a bunch of other things fixed while the car was there anyway, and it had been done quick and with the right amount of creativity involved. Communication via mobile and SMS was perfect.

It seems the garage has lost customers recently (apparently from some hick-ups before Don, the new manager in charge, joined the team), and that it is necessary to win them back, and of course new ones, too. So please: Give Don some credit. He is really motivated to help. And he is a likeable and reliable guy.

Almost4x4 Auto Service Center, Industrial Area 13, Sharjah
At 311 and S116 interchange, 25°18'45.70"N / 55°26'40.21"E
Don’s number is 056 608 3433.

Michael
Detox

A massive thank you to Don and the team... Outstanding customer service, big smile and honesty...... I am not going anywhere else for any care related issues...

Just had the following done to my truck:
Complete suspension rebuild with uprated shocks, bushings, stabilizers.
Front drive axle replacement. x1
Front drive axle both boot replacements. x1
Fitting fender flares.
Water pump
Engine service

The work has been second to none..... Totally outstanding...

Considering a bigger project now...... wait for it!!!

A 6.1L HEMI swap....... more to come..