Have you been to Almost Auto Services?

Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have been to the Almost Auto Service a few times (comes with owning a Cherokee) , and every time I go there I get to meet members of the family who came along with their cars :=B:. So, I thought, lets see who've been there already and who is thinking of it and those who will never get to meet with a quick poll..

With this poll you get multiple choices, but please be sensible and don't tick YES and NO also :slow:. I am saying this because there are some members who deliberately aim at making my life as a moderator difficult, on purpose and with malice :melt:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey Almosters...

I would like to thank the 11 people (including myself) who responded to the poll!!! However, we need ALL of you to participate .:yuush:.

To make things fun, there is an ALMOST STYLE PRIZE for a winner from the list who will be selected through a draw. The only criteria is to vote in the poll. I have changed the poll to "Anonymous" so people won't know who has selected what.. Come on now, don't be shy and tell us...
Maddie

When you turn up at any Garage with a 4x4 rig for the first time, rest assured that you will lied to and cheated.

But in almost4x4, I am sure that wont happen. Why? Its because its our own autoshop. The very people who are with you on your drives are the ones runnng it.

Imagine you are on a drive, and you face a mechanical situation, or you ask advise from the marshals, you are already getting the diagnosis by experienced offroaders and the Autoshop only confirms and fixes the problem. No more, no less.

Looking forward to my first visit in Sha Allah
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Desert Lizard;27128 wrote:Hey Almosters...

I would like to thank the 11 people (including myself) who responded to the poll!!! However, we need ALL of you to participate .:yuush:.
i have been there once, last week, to purchase the Viking rope kit. Excellent value - obviously the Mecca for Cherokee owners!

one tip - don't go late on a Thursday afternoon like I did. Traffic overload!

about to pick up my new ride and will be seeing Omar for help, advice and repairs!
Gilles

Could you please share whom to contact at the garage (name & phone number)?

I tried to visit the garage recently but found the door locked with a big big lock at that time...
I may want to schedule a visit for my car & pick up a hat that has my name on it.
TAURUS

Gilles;29550 wrote:Could you please share whom to contact at the garage (name & phone number)?

I tried to visit the garage recently but found the door locked with a big big lock at that time...
I may want to schedule a visit for my car & pick up a hat that has my name on it.
Hi Gilles,
Almost garage contact no. 06-5441881 or contact Mr. Omar- 0505881333 between 8 Am to 8 PM
Gilles

TAURUS;29590 wrote:Hi Gilles,
Almost garage contact no. 06-5441881 or contact Mr. Omar- 0505881333 between 8 Am to 8 PM
Thank you!
Mubz

TAURUS;29590 wrote:Hi Gilles,
Please note that Garage is closed between 1:00PM - 4:00PM
zeezee

Hi. I'm new to the almost 4x4 family. I have a nice 98 XJ but we all know that older cars need more TLC.
I heard that we can install a Subaru radiator in the XJ. Is that true? If yes, which Subaru and what year? I'd also like to visit the garage. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Thanks.
Zeeshan (ZeeZee):brigade.baka-wolf.c