Have you been to Almost Auto Services?

habib
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys can you give me the almost 4×4 garage a dress .I wanna change my suspension and the front upper arm.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

TAURUS;29590 wrote:Hi ,
Almost Auto Service Center contact no. 06-5441881 or contact Mr. Don- 0505881333 between 8 Am to 8 PM
habib;38409 wrote:Hi guys can you give me the almost 4×4 garage a dress .I wanna change my suspension and the front upper arm.
ALMOST4X4 Autoservice Center location

http://goo.gl/maps/fiiDW
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
bart

Where is it, what is it?
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

bart;42174 wrote:Where is it, what is it?

Dear Bart,

Here you are : http://www.almost4x4autoservice.com/

ALMOST4X4 Autoservice Center location

http://goo.gl/maps/fiiDW

Kind regards,
salhinai
Advance
Advance

I am a regular at the garage, have taken others to it and recommend it for others. The guys there are very helpful and most importantly are trust worthy. You don't feel there that you are in a place trying to make the most out of you once, I myself feel relaxed in there and enjoy the time spent there. This all and you get an excellent service that has proven itself. Thanks to all in-charge of this and all the best.
fadi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Let me share my Almost Garage Experience with you.

First of all I was lucky to meet Marshal Abu Jimmy at the Garage who was so kind and welcomed me to the club right away, checked my incomplete tools and gave me instructions about them and recommendations where to get the rest.

My Pathfinder which I bought recently had a minor oil leakage, and since oil is flammable and can come in contact with hot exhaust parts it was necessary to be fixed before any desert drives. During the car check a broken Rear Anti-Roll Bar and damaged Bushings were discovered which the RTA Tester must have ignored while buying the car.

Thanks to our Marshal Abu Jimmy who put a good word for me, and since it’s only a steel bar, Don made his efforts to localize an almost new Anti-Roll Bar which made the costs much lower.

I felt belonging to the family it since I joined and my feeling was confirmed generously. I really appreciate how I was welcomed and treated.

Since then I went there with my other car, and brought a friend’s car as well.

The service is outstanding, communication excellent and most important is to know my car is in family hands and I can leave it with no worries.

Special thanks to Don, Abdullah, the Team, responsible persons and of course Abu Jimmy

Facit : This is a Family Garage and you will feel the team work for you, not for the cash in your pocket